Square body from kansas city

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
Jacob
Truck Year
1977/1990/1991
Truck Model
C10 longbed/R1500 Burb/R3500 Dually
Engine Size
350/350/454
Must be a kc thing:think: I always take pics of other squares too :lol:

Irishman999

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Truck Year
Truck Model
K-1500 High Sierra
Engine Size
Welcome to our forum! very happy to have you. You mentioned you got booted from another forum, this place is all about freedom.

I get drunker than all hell and post a bunch of nonsense usually and Hotrod/Bearmanpig dont ever ban me. If you post a photo of a big girls ass crack filled with lettuce and a hamburger patty Hot rod will remove it, so your not free in that sense. To clarify that, someone posted a picture of a big girls ass that looked like a big hamburger.

You mentioned the decals, did you design them or do you have a vinyl cutting plotter? If you the plotter can you make us some decals?

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
Thanks for the welcome guys, I live in olathe,ks and yes its my burb on CL just want to sell to get a crew cab shortbed. I've owned numerous square body trucks but got booted from the other forum so here I am :)

Don't feel bad. I got perma panned at 73-87.com for saying Holly Shiot !!! Are you kidding me??? I could only imagine what woulda happened if I said, Holly ****, mother ******, son of a bitch !!! Are you kidding me??? You won't see me use lingo like that very much at all if at all, but nonetheless, noone will get banned here for typing "Shiot" in a post. I do use substitutes that are pretty close though.
With that said, Welcome to GMSB. The Burb looks pretty nice. No way to keep it and buy the other rig you want huh???

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
BTW, Fixed that one pic for you. We've been trying talk the Shagster into getting us some decals for here too. Something similar to what you have on the back glass of your Burb now. :waytogo:

:roflbow::roflbow::roflbow:

attachment.php

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Villano