SOLD - Inline 6 intake/exhaust/carburetor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WamboJambo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
James
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
Been sitting on this for over a year and it's time to make some space in the garage.

Factory intake and exhaust manifolds, Rochester monojet carburetor, air cleaner, and exhaust downpipe from a pre-1975 250 inline 6. Previous owner had swapped out the head for a non-integrated and presumably sourced these parts at the same time, so I don't really know exactly what year they're from but it should work for any 250 for our trucks, as long as you have the non-integrated head. All parts worked fine when removed and were replaced with an Offenhauser intake, quad barrel Edelbrock, and long tube headers, so I have no need for these parts anymore.

Would be great to use if you want to switch away from the 1975+ integrated head design if you have a non-integrated head to go with them. The smog parts that came with it are still on them (exhaust butterfly valve, egr valve and tvs, efe valve and tvs, air injection reaction thing on the air cleaner).

I'm sure the carb could use a rebuild, but like I said the truck ran without issues (and pulled 16mpg to boot) on this configuration when I pulled the parts. Also the downpipe looks like someone bashed it with a hammer for clearance, but it had no exhaust leaks when I pulled it.

I can post any clarifications or additional pictures if you'd like, just let me know.

Free to anybody who will take it; I guess I could ship it if you wanna pay for shipping but it probably wouldn't be worth it for you.

You must be registered for see images attach

WamboJambo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
James
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
Additional detail pics for part numbers and stuff

DoubleDingo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Bagoomba
Truck Year
1981, 1965
Truck Model
81-C20 Silverado Camper Special-TH400-4.10s; 65-C20 with 4:57 gears and Borg Warner Overdrive
Engine Size
Carb'ed Vortec 350; 1972 L48 350

78C10BigTen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Ted
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10 BIG TEN
Engine Size
Thanks for the mention. These won't work on my setup, and I still have the original intake, carb, and exhaust from my 292. :happy160:
Your like the only straight 6 guy that pops into mind when i see them so thought id shout you out. :shrug:

WamboJambo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
James
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
Sold via FB marketplace

Forum statistics

Threads