So I think I screwed up major, but not really

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

78C10BigTen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Ted
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10 BIG TEN
Engine Size
If not falling in love is rule number one, I’ve broken it time and time again. For me, cars and dogs fill up the void that most people fill up with kids. Nothing wrong with kids, they’re just not for me. Looking forward to pics. It’s possible to daily it after you work the kinks out. My daily turns 34 in November, and it’s been more reliable than I could have ever hoped for. What year is yours? ‘82 was the last year for the RWD K5.
My daily turns 41 in may...

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
That's great. 4x4's are rare enough but the 2wd's are even much harder to find. You scored for sure.

Ohh and we don't have Kool-Aid here.

shiftpro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
shiftpro
Truck Year
73-87
Truck Model
1500, 2500, 3500
Engine Size
350, 383, 454, 496!
If not falling in love is rule number one, I’ve broken it time and time again. For me, cars and dogs fill up the void that most people fill up with kids. Nothing wrong with kids, they’re just not for me. Looking forward to pics. It’s possible to daily it after you work the kinks out. My daily turns 34 in November, and it’s been more reliable than I could have ever hoped for. What year is yours? ‘82 was the last year for the RWD K5.
Not to derail but I just have to say...
The only problem with kids is there is a mother attached.

1987 GMC Jimmy

Automobile Hoarder
Reaction score
First Name
Jesse
Truck Year
Truck Model
V1500 Jimmy
Engine Size
Not to derail but I just have to say...
The only problem with kids is there is a mother attached.

I just don't like them, and I don't think they like me either, which is fair. Most of them are loud, expensive, smelly, and so impressionable that even if I had one of the good ones, there are a lot of negative influences in society that could harm them, and its unrealistic for me to think that I could provide insulation from even most of that. I will say that my parents were never married, and my dad was the one who raised me. I care about my mom because she's my mom, but my dad and I had a bond that went much further than that, and not only am I tough and street smart for having been brought up that way, but I also don't mind doing the work of a couple at the payoff of having my independence.

And to clarify, I think it's great that other people are having them, but it's just not my cup of coffee. My dad was 64 years older than me, which is three, almost four, generations different. I am very out of touch with many people my age, and any kid I had would inherit that in these scary times we live in. I like who I am, but the gap really makes it tough to communicate with the people you deal and work with on a daily basis.

Last edited:

TommySpell

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
tommy
Truck Year
Truck Model
c10
Engine Size
Been a busy day over here the half-ton blew the motor yesterday overheated really quick really bad pulled it out to swap another 350 in came to find out it was a 305 so there was my problem with not having enough power and I'm trying to do all of this and go to daycare and pick up my baby and cook supper cuz I don't have one of those wives LOL and I do love her we just got to deal with each other s*** and understand at the end of the day we're on the same team

Snoots

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Roger
Truck Year
Truck Model
Jimmy Sierra
Engine Size
Talk nice, and always say 'please' and thank you' for months on end. To no avail.
But say motherfuker one time . . .

TommySpell

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
tommy
Truck Year
Truck Model
c10
Engine Size
How cool is that...

Forum statistics