Rust Attack Part II

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Irishman999

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Truck Year
Truck Model
K-1500 High Sierra
Engine Size
WHolly **** dude! looks way better now. You need to move south where that does not happen to cars.

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
Need to get the Burb lifted in the back. Looks alot better that way too.

Where the hell you been the last few days Dawg??? Hanging out at other forums huh?? I know your hang outs. :Sumo:

89Suburban

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Paw Paw
Truck Year
Truck Model
Chevrolet Tahoe LT
Engine Size
5.3, 4WD
Need to get the Burb lifted in the back. Looks alot better that way too.

Where the hell you been the last few days Dawg??? Hanging out at other forums huh?? I know your hang outs. :Sumo:
Yeah, it looks cool lifted in the back like that. :High 5:

I didn't think you loved me any mo, just Dave, so I been laying low in here. :flipthebird: :roflbow: :Moon:

Those "other boards" get 3% of the attention I give to here kimosabe. Been busy working on my fishing site upgrades, and work is nuts, we had the busiest January in the 60 year history of the company, usually we get a break this time of year. Remember, we supply concrete contractors. It's crazy how busy these contractors are right now in this area. Seems like a turnaround, even some of our housing builders we supply are giving us a ton of orders. :waytogo:

We got hit with a wicked artic blast that might slow things down for the first half of the week, but it is much better than usual, I even took 2 of our drivers off of layoff to help keep up with deliveries, that felt real good to do. :High 5:

Nice work 89S. Here's a site if need any rusty repair panels.

www.rustrepair.com

AWESOME!! Thanks!! :grd:

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
There was an Awesome K5 in your area in the CL thread that is a little bro to your Burb for pretty cheap you missed it. Been some talk about decals you're missing.

Always feels good to put someone back to work. I've been on both sides of that too. Hiring and bringing off layoff is much more gratifying than firing and laying off. :waytogo:

89Suburban

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Paw Paw
Truck Year
Truck Model
Chevrolet Tahoe LT
Engine Size
5.3, 4WD
There was an Awesome K5 in your area in the CL thread that is a little bro to your Burb for pretty cheap you missed it. Been some talk about decals you're missing.

Always feels good to put someone back to work. I've been on both sides of that too. Hiring and bringing off layoff is much more gratifying than firing and laying off. :waytogo:
Wonder if that was the K5 was the one I looked at at that junkyard for sale, remember the one I threw up pics of that had all kinds a hidden, gory stuff folding the body together? Damn, I can't find it here. Some dude bought it a town over from me, and I used to see it running around all the time and now it is MIA. :hmm:

I kept those guys on as long as I could, even put the all 8 of them on a 4/10 schedule so they would all have work and a 40 hour check. I had no choice but to lay 2 of them off a week and a half ago, so they were only out for maybe a week or so, I was glad to make that call, just hope I can keep them on this week.

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
Don't know if it's the same one. The guy was selling it less the TBI motor, so maybe so huh??? He was willing to trade for a 700r4 or 200-4r transmission too. The interior was gray buckets and looked really clean inside. I'da been all over it. I could build him a sweet 700r4 and have the core too for that thing. But, if it's that one, sadly I'd pass. Maybe not, the interior looked great. I know I could get my money's worth out of it, even if I scrapped the frame.

89Suburban

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Paw Paw
Truck Year
Truck Model
Chevrolet Tahoe LT
Engine Size
5.3, 4WD
Don't know if it's the same one. The guy was selling it less the TBI motor, so maybe so huh??? He was willing to trade for a 700r4 or 200-4r transmission too. The interior was gray buckets and looked really clean inside. I'da been all over it. I could build him a sweet 700r4 and have the core too for that thing. But, if it's that one, sadly I'd pass. Maybe not, the interior looked great. I know I could get my money's worth out of it, even if I scrapped the frame.
It definitely had some good stock parts on it, it was clean except for those mid body areas that were well hidden. It had the factory alum wheels with the holes around them, you know which ones I mean? Did this one have them?

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
He could have swapped them but this one has Rallies and a push bar, so I don't think its that one. I aslo don't see the biggo Frankenbolt in the door jamb of the pics. For $800 or build the guy a 700r4, I'd been all over the sumbish.
http://morgantown.craigslist.org/pts/2821719250.html

89Suburban

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Paw Paw
Truck Year
Truck Model
Chevrolet Tahoe LT
Engine Size
5.3, 4WD

89Suburban

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Paw Paw
Truck Year
Truck Model
Chevrolet Tahoe LT
Engine Size
5.3, 4WD
Nope, wasn't the Flintstone Mobile.

Hahha, that's funny.

Well, I post ****** up a bit tonight, and put a giveaway for free body panels, so don't you go busting my balls about being MIA. :Moon:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
K5Chris