Rust Attack Part II

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bucket

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Truck Year
'77, '78, '79, '84, '88
Truck Model
K5 thru K30
Engine Size
350-454
They haven't said anything about screws, I don't think they can either. Technically it's a fastener and part of the structure. They don't want to see rusted body mounts for structure integrity and rust holes in the body for carbon monoxide I guess. Keep in mind this inspection shop in particular is in my pocket because of all the work I throw at them from my job. If I had to get it inspected at another place I don't think It would still be on the road.

Sent from my iPod Touch 4th Gen using Tapatalk

Yeah, the rust holes in the floor can cause trouble. I think that's why my kids always take a nap when we go some place in the Burb.

Lol, J/K.

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
Yeah, the rust holes in the floor can cause trouble. I think that's why my kids always take a nap when we go some place in the Burb.

That gives me an idea. Maybe a flex hose from the tailpipe to the kid's room when they want to lay there and laugh and giggle instead of going to sleep. You know, just a small dose to get them to sleep.

89Suburban

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Paw Paw
Truck Year
Truck Model
Chevrolet Tahoe LT
Engine Size
5.3, 4WD
Every Saturday night I take the girls for a 2 hour ride in the Burb, just around the hills of the local towns to relax and get away from everybody and pick a pizza up on the way back in. They love it. And the little one likes to hop in the 3rd seat, got like 3 blankets back there, she buries herself back there and usually is asleep when we get home, lol.

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
Every Saturday night I take the girls for a 2 hour ride in the Burb, just around the hills of the local towns to relax and get away from everybody and pick a pizza up on the way back in. They love it. And the little one likes to hop in the 3rd seat, got like 3 blankets back there, she buries herself back there and usually is asleep when we get home, lol.

If she growing and all that OK? He growth is stunted or anything I hope? NO asthma problems? :rofl:

My daughter growing up, her feet grew like weeds. When she was in 6th grade I told the wife to go get her a pack of cigarettes, that we have to do something or she'll be wearing size 18's by the time she's in high school, my wife suggested we just quit feeding her. My daughter said she'd rather just smoke than quit eating. Low and behold the little bitch did start smoking at 17. Pissed me the hell off too. She hid it from me til she was 18. I suspected but wasn't sure.

89Suburban

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Paw Paw
Truck Year
Truck Model
Chevrolet Tahoe LT
Engine Size
5.3, 4WD
If she growing and all that OK? He growth is stunted or anything I hope? NO asthma problems? :rofl:

My daughter growing up, her feet grew like weeds. When she was in 6th grade I told the wife to go get her a pack of cigarettes, that we have to do something or she'll be wearing size 18's by the time she's in high school, my wife suggested we just quit feeding her. My daughter said she'd rather just smoke than quit eating. Low and behold the little bitch did start smoking at 17. Pissed me the hell off too. She hid it from me til she was 18. I suspected but wasn't sure.

My 12 year old is getting ready to pass my 16 year old in height, the older one is a little pissed off about it, lol!!!!

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
My 12 year old is getting ready to pass my 16 year old in height, the older one is a little pissed off about it, lol!!!!

Being a female, I'd tell her I wouldn't worry about it. Women tend to be preferred smaller. I had a 2nd cuz that was 6'3 200lb. I don't think she had an ounce of fat on her, but damn she was just a big girl. She'd cry over her size and not be able to get dates. She was a girly girl too, not a Tom boy, but being so damn big she was intimidating to the boys.

89Suburban

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Paw Paw
Truck Year
Truck Model
Chevrolet Tahoe LT
Engine Size
5.3, 4WD
That don't bother me. One of my sister's girlfriends is taller than me, I am 6'1". Kinda turns me on. The fact she can look down at me and kick my ass, lol!! Of course I don't mean some behemoth, gigantor slob bitch. But if she is proportionate and good looking I can be her pet, lol.

Zaar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Zaar
Truck Year
Truck Model
k20/30
Engine Size
always preferred a bigger lady if they are tall all the better.
smaller girls can't play rough lol!

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
That don't bother me. One of my sister's girlfriends is taller than me, I am 6'1". Kinda turns me on. The fact she can look down at me and kick my ass, lol!! Of course I don't mean some behemoth, gigantor slob bitch. But if she is proportionate and good looking I can be her pet, lol.

It won't bother you, but it does bother girls.

always preferred a bigger lady if they are tall all the better.
smaller girls can't play rough lol!

Got news for you brah, I know some little women that are like barely 5ft and might be 100lbs that can and will play as rough as you want.

Zaar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Zaar
Truck Year
Truck Model
k20/30
Engine Size
lol HR.

Forum statistics

Threads