Replacement Door Panels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
First Name
Casey
Truck Year
Truck Model
Sierra
Engine Size
LS 6.0

CalSgt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Casey
Truck Year
Truck Model
Chevy K-10 Custom Deluxe
Engine Size
No info on that specific door panel but I would recommend getting a few cans of vinyl dye in the color you like so you can color match all of your parts. Unless you get all the parts from the same vendor there's a chance they will not match, even if the same place sells them there's a chance it wont match. AFAIK most door panels and dashes are molded in black and dyed afterwards anyway.

Reaction score
First Name
Casey
Truck Year
Truck Model
Sierra
Engine Size
LS 6.0
No info on that specific door panel but I would recommend getting a few cans of vinyl dye in the color you like so you can color match all of your parts. Unless you get all the parts from the same vendor there's a chance they will not match, even if the same place sells them there's a chance it wont match. AFAIK most door panels and dashes are molded in black and dyed afterwards anyway.
buying panels and arm rests from the same place so hoping the colors match. Dash Cap is a dark brown, so won't match anyway.

Reaction score
First Name
Casey
Truck Year
Truck Model
Sierra
Engine Size
LS 6.0
FYI, from what I hear, the most reliable place for the dye is USA 1. Apparently they're the only ones that have the colors broken out and labeled correctly.
Yea their set is nice and complete, but runs $625, so 2X what these others are running.....

They do look great! Anyone have them installed? 16 week lead time, as they are made to order...

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

TotalyHucked

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Zach
Truck Year
Truck Model
Sierra 1500
Engine Size
I have not done them myself, but I have several friends that have and they're very nice. Well worth the wait, they're the only ones that I've seen that are 100% factory correct. I'll order mine from them when the time comes. A buddy of mine waited 16mo for his order (it was literally every piece of the interior and in the middle of Covid but still) and he says he's glad he did cuz it feels like the truck just came from GM.

texasmike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
I ordered the interior kit in saddle tan from them about three years ago and they still look GREAT! Back then, it took about three weeks for shipping. Be sure to get a couple of cans of their paint to refresh your trim. I don’t remember but the kit may come with it. Perfect match!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bhardiman1