Rear View Mirrors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mtnbiker727

Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
350 4BBL
Been a long time since I've posted here.... I don't have much time to sit at the computer (besides at work), or drive my truck!

My rear view mirror wobbles at both of its' joints, which makes for a dizzying driving experience when I do actually have time to drive it. Short of gluing the joints to prevent it from being able to move, I figured the only solution was to buy a new mirror.

LMC has "replacement" AND "reproduction" mirrors. What is the difference (besides $20.00 in price)? Is the reproduction mirror really $20.00 better quality?

Camar068

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
David
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10/LM7 5.3/4L60e/np208/3.73/32"
Engine Size
10 yrs Air Force
ever thought of putting a autodim one in there w/temp/compass? I did it to mine in about an hour. Love it.

smoothandlow84

I'd rather be draggin' frame
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Truck Year
1984 Frame...87 motor and 700r trans
Truck Model
1500 r10 pavement scraper
Engine Size
350 TBI
Been a long time since I've posted here.... I don't have much time to sit at the computer (besides at work), or drive my truck!

My rear view mirror wobbles at both of its' joints, which makes for a dizzying driving experience when I do actually have time to drive it. Short of gluing the joints to prevent it from being able to move, I figured the only solution was to buy a new mirror.

LMC has "replacement" AND "reproduction" mirrors. What is the difference (besides $20.00 in price)? Is the reproduction mirror really $20.00 better quality?

Pay for the shipping....and you can have my oem rearview mirror that doesn't wobble.......

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
86sunnyguy