Radio knob

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Croc1990

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Dakota
Truck Year
Truck Model
K25
Engine Size
I threw the stock am Delco radio back in, I forgot I never had the knobs/fader for it.
Is there a cheap alternative to spending $90 on replacement knobs or buying a new radio.
I can probably make something I was just curious if there was something obvious

mxer147

83 K20, 350 vortec, 465, 208, 14/10, 4.10, 33s
Reaction score
First Name
Jack
Truck Year
Truck Model
k20
Engine Size
I think I have two extra sets. They came off am/fm tuners so not positive they fit.

HotWheelsBurban

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Carol
Truck Year
Truck Model
R2500 Suburban
Engine Size
I threw the stock am Delco radio back in, I forgot I never had the knobs/fader for it.
Is there a cheap alternative to spending $90 on replacement knobs or buying a new radio.
I have several of the factory AM radios from our old square body trucks; Dad always pulled them so we could have a tape deck in our trucks, for road trips. I may also have some extra knobs, I'll look into it the next time I'm in the shop building.

Ricko1966

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Truck Year
Truck Model
c20
Engine Size
Okay not the answer you were looking for,but at one time me and my buddies used to think radio knobs made from wine corks and little kings caps looked cool. Do they still make little kings?

Last edited:

Croc1990

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Dakota
Truck Year
Truck Model
K25
Engine Size
Okay not the answer you were looking for,but at one time me and my buddies used to think radio knobs made from wine corks and little kings caps looked cool. Do they still make little kings?

That sounds like it'd make the radio more user friendly, I'll probably do that till I get something thanks for the idea!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tnahaus