Please Welcome GotExhaust.com to the forum

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

89Suburban

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Paw Paw
Truck Year
Truck Model
Chevrolet Tahoe LT
Engine Size
5.3, 4WD
Damn that is a good price, I will keep you guys in mind. What about the Walker part numbers I posted, you sell them?

GotExhaust.com

Preferred Vendor
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Damn that is a good price, I will keep you guys in mind. What about the Walker part numbers I posted, you sell them?

Glad you're pleased with the price. Keep in mind orders less than $99 are subject to shipping charges, but on something like those Ground shipping wouldn't be much.

As for the Walker parts you listed, I did look into them for you. I spent some time on the phone with Walker and Dynomax trying to see if there was any way to cross reference our Dynomax account to place orders with Walker. The short answer is no, we are not able to source Walker exhaust products at this time.

Long(er) answer: Walker, unlike Dynomax, does not drop-ship or deal with online retailers. They require a minimum stocking order of several thousand dollars in order to deal with them (think Advance Auto Parts). Unfortunately the demand isn't there for us to take on a stocking order that large.

I am still working on other options though and haven't completely given up on Walker.

Jims86

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10 Suburban Silverado
Engine Size
5.7 TBI
Long(er) answer: Walker, unlike Dynomax, does not drop-ship or deal with online retailers. They require a minimum stocking order of several thousand dollars in order to deal with them (think Advance Auto Parts). Unfortunately the demand isn't there for us to take on a stocking order that large.

I am still working on other options though and haven't completely given up on Walker.

Call Walker back and tell the they are full of it. They drop ship for both Summit and Jegs. Most Dyno max stuff comes up as in stock, and the walker stuff has an expected ship date. So, they DO drop ship, and they DO deal with online retailers.
If not, Call Maremont or APC....screw Walker if they are going to pull that crap

GotExhaust.com

Preferred Vendor
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Call Walker back and tell the they are full of it. They drop ship for both Summit and Jegs. Most Dyno max stuff comes up as in stock, and the walker stuff has an expected ship date. So, they DO drop ship, and they DO deal with online retailers.
If not, Call Maremont or APC....screw Walker if they are going to pull that crap

They will deal with online retailers and may drop ship but require a minimum stocking order to start. What I meant is they won't take direct drop-ship accounts for non-stocking retailers, which we would be due to lack of demand on our end.
Maremont and APC are next on my list.

Maremont has been bought by AP Exhaust...FYI

Last edited:

Jims86

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10 Suburban Silverado
Engine Size
5.7 TBI
They will deal with online retailers and may drop ship but require a minimum stocking order to start. What I meant is they won't take direct drop-ship accounts for non-stocking retailers, which we would be due to lack of demand on our end.
Maremont and APC are next on my list.

Maremont has been bought by AP Exhaust...FYI

Ahhh, yeah, I meant AP.
there is IMCO too.

GotExhaust.com

Preferred Vendor
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ahhh, yeah, I meant AP.
there is IMCO too.

Good news :).

I believe we may have secured a supplier for AP Exhaust products. We haven't forgotten about you guys. We should know more this week.

89Suburban

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Paw Paw
Truck Year
Truck Model
Chevrolet Tahoe LT
Engine Size
5.3, 4WD
Now I am looking for a dual pipe kit to bolt to the stock manifolds that I can add mufflers and catalytic converters of my choice too. Dual rear under bumper exit with big 'ol 3" x 18" long chrome slant cut tips. Slap some hi-flow cats and Flowmasters on that sucker and let it growl. :evillol:

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
Jacob
Truck Year
1977/1990/1991
Truck Model
C10 longbed/R1500 Burb/R3500 Dually
Engine Size
350/350/454
Now I am looking for a dual pipe kit to bolt to the stock manifolds that I can add mufflers and catalytic converters of my choice too. Dual rear under bumper exit with big 'ol 3" x 18" long chrome slant cut tips. Slap some hi-flow cats and Flowmasters on that sucker and let it growl. :evillol:

YES!!!!!! do this :driver: You will wonder why you didn't do it sooner if you do this, man!! :rocking:

89Suburban

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Paw Paw
Truck Year
Truck Model
Chevrolet Tahoe LT
Engine Size
5.3, 4WD
YES!!!!!! do this :driver: You will wonder why you didn't do it sooner if you do this, man!! :rocking:

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$..... and lack thereof. :happy175:

I think that will be the first thing I spend my first retired child support check on in May. :happy160::pepper:

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
Jacob
Truck Year
1977/1990/1991
Truck Model
C10 longbed/R1500 Burb/R3500 Dually
Engine Size
350/350/454
I can't wait man!!

GotExhaust.com

Preferred Vendor
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score

That sounds delicious :happy107:

Want me to see what I can come up with?

89Suburban

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Paw Paw
Truck Year
Truck Model
Chevrolet Tahoe LT
Engine Size
5.3, 4WD
That sounds delicious :happy107:

Want me to see what I can come up with?

Sure. But it will have to be more affordable than taking it to a shop to get built.

Last edited:

GotExhaust.com

Preferred Vendor
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Sure. But it will have to be more affordable than taking it to a ship to get built.

I'm just getting warmed up.

You must be registered for see images attach

I will work on finding something like you described. Good to know we can at least get the factory replacement parts for your Squares now. Well, soon. Still ironing out the details.

Last edited:

89Suburban

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Paw Paw
Truck Year
Truck Model
Chevrolet Tahoe LT
Engine Size
5.3, 4WD
I'm just getting warmed up.

You must be registered for see images attach

I will work on finding something like you described. Good to know we can at least get the factory replacement parts for your Squares now. Well, soon. Still ironing out the details.

How about just a dual exhaust split after the factory muffler and over the rear axles to the rear bumper with the long chrome tips? I will be spending money on getting this done in the next few months. I prefer to install it myself but I will take it to a local shop to have it done right if I can not find the right parts to install. Replacing catalytic converter back. I'm probably sticking with the factory muffler but the dual exit with the large tips should give it a little personality but not enough to piss the neighbors off backing the boat up to the houses late at night.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
willyg