PC circuit board wire connector diagram

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

r85c10

Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
New to this group. I have a 85 c10 lwb with dual fuel tanks. The three gauges, volt, oil & water temp were not working when I got it running. I replaced those gauges with mechanical gauges. The PCB was shorted in several areas. So I rebuilt the cluster & rewired it. Now to my problem, I have identified all wires to the connector except two. These two are #1 two pink wires going into pin #18. One of those comes from the switch valve. The other one jumpers to pin #7. I want to use the original fuel gauge. One other question about the fuel gauge. Is the post on the back under the E power in, the other post to the switching valve & the one at the bottom goes to ground? #2 is pin #17 has 2 brown w white tracer. Where do those wires go. Thank you for any help or advice.

jrico

Reaction score
First Name
James
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
I was in here looking for information on adapting / not butchering up wire harness to run after market gauges. What did you wind up doing in your scenario?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jonny1981k1500