Parts for the square body family.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Devillusion

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Truck Year
Truck Model
R30 CCSB dually
Engine Size
...or a soft ride multi leaf setup for the front of these things that doesn't rattle your teeth. Lots of skinny leaves but a thick pack with shims between the leaves for easy movment. But 4 link setup would be deadly...

towjoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
joe
Truck Year
Truck Model
K30's or V3500's
Engine Size
6.2, 454
Anyone seen door pillar gage pods for the square body? I know when we done the cummins swap in last truck we searched everywhere for them with no luck. used dodge ones but they don't fit right. Also cross over streering or a economical hydrolic steering settup for offroad. We don't lift our trucks to wheel them since they become to top heavy, and loose the travel on the stock springs

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
I couldn't tell you where I seen them now, but the only one I seen, a guy made it himself and it turned out pretty good. He did it out of wood, then fibreglass kind of like how people make kick panel speaker pods.

Long ago I seen a guy asking a place like LMC Trucks if they had them, and they had said, if they could get an order for at least 100 of them, they'd have them produced since the mold set up is the most expensive part of manufacturing. And they guy said they'd be like $50. That's a rip-off so I didn't expect that project to ever get off the ground. I'd imagine the company that does fnally make them might just sell a shitload of those if they are priced right. I'd damn sure use them.

fallguy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jamie
Truck Year
Truck Model
Silverado K10
Engine Size
RC Suspension Request

Ok guys i know there are more part's out there that we all would like to see for the SB. So let me have your thoughts on what you would like to see from RC. I will take you guys input and push it through to my R&D department to see where I can get with it.

I would like to see two things from you guys:

1. Front quad shocks bracket-bolt on variety
2. Rear quad shocks bracket-bolt on variety

I'll be eventually upgrading my RC susp. 2.5" lift to 4" and would like to add these options as well.

Axle trusses, ladder bars and larger bump stops would be sweet to see....while you're asking...

desertsurfer

Reaction score
First Name
george
Truck Year
Truck Model
k10
Engine Size
factory leafs

lots of guys are also restoring there trucks to original . how about factory leafs without a lift.

I say this because a lot of the the 4x4 trucks have lifts on them , mine was lifted by giant off road for the dealer here in az back in 79 my plan is to restore to original and I have spoke with several others building square body trucks that have the same plans .

Last edited:

Messenger

Reaction score
First Name
Benjamin
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
5.7L SB
Bolt or minimal welding Long travel suspension.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GrayWK