Part list for cab mount replacement

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

edward Kish

Reaction score
First Name
eddie
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
Hey guys, here's my situation:

Bought my truck a few weeks ago, and was told it would need cab mounts and that the parts were included.

Turns out, the rear cab mounts are typical squish and wear, but EVERYTHING on the front was gone.

The cab channel was gone, the floor supports looked like they had been re-fabbed with cheap angle iron, the cab mounts themselves were a big ball of rust, and half the parts had been filled/covered with spray foam and some kind of rubber/silicone. So basically, I have no idea what parts I took out.

I have found the body mount bushings, cone-shaped ones for the bottom, doughnut looking ones on top, and two 1/2" grade 8 bolts. I'm concerned I'm missing pieces and have had a really hard time finding a decent how-to for this. Does anybody have a parts list, or maybe a picture of everything I'll need to get my cab bolted on properly? I had read in a few threads here about some sort of space? I definitely have no spacers whatsoever....I do have a mig welder and the ability to fabricate small parts if I need to, but don't know where to start.

Thanks for any help!

crpntr78

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jerry
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
Look on LMC Truck. They will have parts and pictures.

80BrownK10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Nate
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
Oh man this sucks. Hate to hear the shape it's in. Just wondering did you crawl under it or got such a good deal and expected to you didn't care?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jodygraham64