Not completely new here, but I had a question and didn't really know where to put it. Did any of you attend WyoTech?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ulm4lyf

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Trevor
Truck Year
Truck Model
Sierra Grande 15
Engine Size
I did in 1994 at the original location in Laramie, WY. At the time, it was called Wyoming Technical Institute. I don't even know if it is open anymore. Regardless, I only did mechanic work for a few years, ended up going to a regular university, and now teach science to 10-11 year olds that say, "Your old truck looks like my grandpa's."

Big Chip

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Truck Year
Truck Model
C35
Engine Size
My son in law went there and graduated a year or so ago. It is still in Laramie. He said it was closed for a while and some guy bought it and opened it back up but I'm unsure of how long it was closed. I did find out that real estate is incredibly expensive in Cheyenne and surrounding areas!

Midnightmoon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
My cousin taught for a while at the location in Blairsville PA until they closed a few years ago.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MikeD