Newer seats (99-06) in 1985 C20

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Walker11

Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Truck Year
Truck Model
C20
Engine Size
350 V8
I'm new here so take it easy on me if I ask an already answered question or sound like an idiot. Never been on a forum before. I am considering putting the split bench with the fold down console seats from a GM truck/suv in my 1985 C20. Has anyone done this and if so do you have any pictures of it so I can sort of see if I even like the new seats in the old truck? Will they fit ok? How much modification will it take to mount them? Again sorry if I am asking a previous question or if I sound like a complete fool. Thanks for the advice guys. Glad I found what seems to be a pretty knowledgable bunch.

John81287

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
John
Truck Year
Truck Model
V20
Engine Size
Hey bud I just tagged you in an existing thread all about this. @Old77 and I have both done this along with a couple other guys I believe. These seats are also referred to as GMT800 seats. If you use the search feature you should be able to find it. I just searched seats and it came up right away. No such thing as a silly question here bud. Welcome to the forum!

Sent from somewhere in Northern Illinois!

350runner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Ceasar
Truck Year
Truck Model
c10
Engine Size
Fyi the electric seats "sit" lower than the manual seats.

Sent from the dust in front of you!

Walker11

Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Truck Year
Truck Model
C20
Engine Size
350 V8
Thanks for the help!!

Latest posts