New to your community

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Clutch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Truck Year
Truck Model
K30 Silverado crew cab dually
Engine Size
L82 350
My c10 has a pair of flowmaster 44s all 3"
I'm shore it sounds a lot better than mine but these Mufflers were only $20 a piece to swap meet brand new I guess there's a reason for that. A title that sounds great because the motor has too big of a cam for a truck. Eventually I'd like to put a nice stock big block back in it and probably sell the L-82 that's in it

78C10BigTen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Ted
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10 BIG TEN
Engine Size
I'm shore it sounds a lot better than mine but these Mufflers were only $20 a piece to swap meet brand new I guess there's a reason for that. A title that sounds great because the motor has too big of a cam for a truck. Eventually I'd like to put a nice stock big block back in it and probably sell the L-82 that's in it
yea mine were almost $100 a piece but i knew i wanted them being it came factory with no cats and i put headers and true duals on lol
You said the secret words.... ( big block) watch out for @Honky Kong jr to show up lol;)

Honky Kong jr

Super Sarcastic Man
Reaction score
First Name
J-me
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10
Engine Size
Lil BB 407
yea mine were almost $100 a piece but i knew i wanted them being it came factory with no cats and i put headers and true duals on lol
You said the secret words.... ( big block) watch out for @Honky Kong jr to show up lol;)
Say my name one more time...... lol

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
85Shortsquare