New guy here From Washington

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Magnum44357

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Terrence
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
Hey, Names Terrence Jones, 19yrs old, my baby's 20yrs older than me, but our love for each other is oh so new xD (she's a 73 half ton short bed)

I've actually been a member for like a week now but decided tonight to finally post an intro :D

I'm just a college kid livin the dream in Washington state going through an automotive program at GRCC!

Got a big ol truck when I was 16 (now 19 btw) and didnt know what to do with it :p still kinda dont haha

I've ran into problem after problem with everything from rust to now my front axle seizing... It's all been a great learning experience that I don't regret at all.

unfortunately I'm the only one in my family that enjoys cars/trucks so before I got into the automotive program at GRCC (which was in april) I was self taught and motivated lol. the amount of noob mistakes I've made is ridiculous, but I think in doing them, I've actually learned more than I otherwise would have.

I started out in march of 2010 with the intent to restore my new baby, but after about 9 months of work in the garage (thanks parents for letting me take it over for 2 years now haha) I decided my dream of this show truck, Dark, Midnight blue with black racing stripes was a little too far out for this now 17 year old kid... So about 12 months ago today I said "Meh" and decided to make it a wheeler instead, I think one day I'll build this show truck I once dreamed of, but with my budget, lack of an actual garage, manpower and time, It wasn't going to be anytime soon :(

But thats OK cause with the little wheeling I've done so far in it, I dont regret my decision at all!

That all said, heres a pic of my 1973 Chevrolet K10 that I bought off a drill instructor down in Ft. Lewis when I was 16 haha

Oh and I think I might do a build thread, so I'll just keep it to One Picture on here

Attachments

• IMAG0118.jpg
    IMAG0118.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 93

foamypirate

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jake (Mr. Wilson)
Truck Year
Truck Model
El Camino, baby!
Engine Size
5.3L/4L60E
Welcome aboard. That is indeed a pretty nice lookin' truck you got there!

Guardian

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Truck Year
Truck Model
c 10
Engine Size
Nice truck, there are plenty of people here that can help with advice. Welcome to the site.

Stroked

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jared
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
Cool truck ya got there! Don't see many 73's in that good of shape.

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
Welcome to GMSB buddy. Seems like one hot steamy relationship you have with that girl that's more than twice your age !!! I suggest you name her Cougar !!! :rofl: :happy175:

clkelley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Truck Year
Truck Model
2500HD
Engine Size
6.6L
Welcome to the neighborhood!

89Suburban