Need new tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The88

Mhmm
Reaction score
First Name
ThatGuy
Truck Year
Truck Model
K5
Engine Size
I used to run Toyo Open county A/Ts on my 01 1500 in a 33. I loved them. They were quiet as a commuter and pulled when they needed to offroad.

MikeB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
You are going to get tons of opinions on this- but I like the BF Goodrich all terrains.
You must be registered for see images

When I lived in the Colorado mountains back in the mid-90s, the BFG All-Terrian T/A and Goodyear Wranglers were probably the most popular all terrain tires for daily-driven trucks and SUVs. While the tread hasn't changed much, if at all, I've read where Goodyear and BFG have continually upgraded the tires' construction methods and tread compounds.

I actually ran the original Wrangler GS-A on my wife's 1996 Jeep Grand Cherokee. It had an all-weather type tread on the outer third, rain/snow tread in the center, and what I'd call off-road tread on the inner third. The tires were quiet and let the Jeep corner well on the highway, but had very good traction on moderately difficult Jeep trails. Unfortunately, it looks like they are no longer available.

I think this is the original oldie but goody:

You must be registered for see images attach

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flynhigh88