Need a 1987 R10 350 valve cover grommet set

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AuroraGirl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Taylor
Truck Year
1978, 1980
Truck Model
K10, K25
Engine Size
400(?), 350
Helping someone locate the proper grommet for their 1987 TBI 350
You must be registered for see images attach

They can find the pcv grommet, on the left, and so can I GM GENUINE 03989350
But not the one for that breather tube leading to the air cleaner
Its a pretty small diameter, I recommended looking in the auto store on the shelf where the green boxed dorman grommets can be found. They CAN find the circular ones but that doesnt provide the slanted design so the tube doesnt go in at the right angle.
I found this amazon listing but it appears too small but that might be picture causing it to appear that way
You must be registered for see images attach

Blackbeard44

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
andy
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
6.0 LS
I think Fel pro vavle cover gasket sets come with those, It's been many years since I had a TBI motor in anything tho, but I do remember changing out the gromets and I am pretty sure they came with the gasket set.

AuroraGirl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Taylor
Truck Year
1978, 1980
Truck Model
K10, K25
Engine Size
400(?), 350
I think Fel pro vavle cover gasket sets come with those, It's been many years since I had a TBI motor in anything tho, but I do remember changing out the gromets and I am pretty sure they came with the gasket set.
thhe person I was helping said they bought the dorman part I posted and it is INDEED a match for the pcv valve.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
satansdad