LMC Door Panels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bucket

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Truck Year
'77, '78, '79, '84, '88
Truck Model
K5 thru K30
Engine Size
350-454
I actually really like the look and feel of the stock panels and it drives me nuts that the replacements won't accept the stock cloth inserts. I'll just keep my slightly worn originals until someone steps up to the plate and offers quality and accurate replacements. They have come a long way from what the replacements used to be, but they need to take it further, IMHO.

89Suburban

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Paw Paw
Truck Year
Truck Model
Chevrolet Tahoe LT
Engine Size
5.3, 4WD
I actually really like the look and feel of the stock panels and it drives me nuts that the replacements won't accept the stock cloth inserts. I'll just keep my slightly worn originals until someone steps up to the plate and offers quality and accurate replacements. They have come a long way from what the replacements used to be, but they need to take it further, IMHO.

:waytogo:

adinpoor1995

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Adin
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10
Engine Size
I had a chance to get free woodgrain for my doors but i decided against it due to there being only one door strap :/

gilbertjr04

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Gilbert
Truck Year
Truck Model
Engine Size
I got some LMC door panels in my truck and yes you do have to cut out the holes for the window crank/window switches, door lock switches, upper door trim and handle bezel but its all marked on the back side. Here is a little tip, add some rivits to the felt strip they dont put enough on them.

attachment.php

attachment.php

I bought door panels from LMC also and had to drill some wholes to make it work. the back of the panel has markings to follow. At the end the truck came out looking really good!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
630erik1