Interior door handle pocket trim

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

texdave

Reaction score
First Name
tex
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
I recently purchased a 1976 GMC C25 Suburban in the Sierra Classic trim and while most of the truck is in good shape, there's a few things in the interior that can be improved. One of the things that's bugging me is that a couple of the door handle pockets are in bad shape. The rear driver side door, for example, has what looks like hot glue holding it to the rest of the door panel.
You must be registered for see images attach

Also, the silver trim that surrounds that handle pocket is in need of being replaced.

I can't seem to find replacements for these in LMC Truck or other retailers. Does anyone know if these are reproduced or am I going to have to search for them on ebay & swap meets?

TotalyHucked

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Zach
Truck Year
Truck Model
Sierra 1500
Engine Size
To my knowledge (and I work in the restoration parts industry at AMD), nothing on that door is repopped. You'll need to scour ebay and swap meets. I've been trying to convince the powers that be that we should do rear door stuff since it covers both Suburban and Crewcabs, but they haven't bitten off on it yet.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fb0067