I'm a legend

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Soundmound

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Truck Year
Truck Model
Scottsdale
Engine Size
Don't think you had to. My Grandson is a member and I registered him the same time I joined?
I may be reading it wrong, but when I go through the process I can't select 0 for new truck purchases. :shrug:
You must be registered for see images attach

idahovette

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Perry
Truck Year
1975-1979
Truck Model
K20-K10
Engine Size
Says you must own a Chevy truck with at least 100,000 miles OR ............have bought new.........? Any way that requirement wasn't a deal on my Grandson's truck......maybe they have changed the requirements???? if they did that sucks!!!!

SirRobyn0

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Truck Year
Truck Model
C20
Engine Size
Ok this isn't exactly the same but protect those umbrella's guys. Back in the 90's I worked for Firestone. One year Firestone gave some of the top performing techs gifts. Each district gave out 6 gifts the #1 gift was Ford Mustang. I did not win that. I got umbrella, and small cash bonus. It was blue and white with Firestone on one end and the techs name on the other in red. Dummy me kept mine at work, mainly because they were starting to become smoke free shops and I wanted to use it to smoke outside. Well, of course that meant it stayed at the shop, so the other guys used it and it got greasy. Fast forward 20 years and it's a mess of grease and duct tape holding it together. I'm managing a shop at a gas station. One of the cashiers was kind enough to loan it to a customer that never returned it. That thing had meaning to me even if it was beat to heck!

Ron Sebastian

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Truck Year
Truck Model
Custom Deluxe V10
Engine Size
Ok this isn't exactly the same but protect those umbrella's guys. Back in the 90's I worked for Firestone. One year Firestone gave some of the top performing techs gifts. Each district gave out 6 gifts the #1 gift was Ford Mustang. I did not win that. I got umbrella, and small cash bonus. It was blue and white with Firestone on one end and the techs name on the other in red. Dummy me kept mine at work, mainly because they were starting to become smoke free shops and I wanted to use it to smoke outside. Well, of course that meant it stayed at the shop, so the other guys used it and it got greasy. Fast forward 20 years and it's a mess of grease and duct tape holding it together. I'm managing a shop at a gas station. One of the cashiers was kind enough to loan it to a customer that never returned it. That thing had meaning to me even if it was beat to heck!
I thought you were going say that umbrella is now worth $10K at some Mecum auction.

SirRobyn0

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Truck Year
Truck Model
C20
Engine Size
I thought you were going say that umbrella is now worth $10K at some Mecum auction.
I have no idea what it's value might have been. In hindsight I should have been more careful with it and only used it lightly but that's not really me. I see things like that as a tool more than anything. I will say it's the only one I ever saw and have no idea how many they had made. I do have a castiron pan worth a couple grand, but I don't think that fits this topic....

Soundmound

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Truck Year
Truck Model
Scottsdale
Engine Size
@idahovette you were correct. I called them and it's fixed. The website is ambiguous and with no option for 0 trucks purchased, the guy Kurt that is the only guy in the department btw, says he gets this inquiry ALOT.... either way I'm in!

Memaloose

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
The only new GM products I've ever bought were a 1984 Chevrolet Citation II and a 2008 Chevrolet Aveo and they still took me on.
I think you ought to pply.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BigRed82k20