How to lean a Edelbrock 1406?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Moose Drool

Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Truck Year
Truck Model
K1500
Engine Size
@Moose Drool

It's just an over the counter kind from NAPA. Nothing fancy.

Edit: if going that route you'd still have to run a line from the pump back. Would be cheaper to get a regulator with the return, keep the 2 port pump you have, and run the line all the way. Instead of buying the regulator, 3 port pump and then running the line.
Agreed

75gmck25

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Bruce
Truck Year
Truck Model
K25 Camper Special TH350 NP203
Engine Size
If you have a fuel return line, your dual tank solenoid has to be the six port version so you can switch both fuel feed and return lines.

Bruce

Moose Drool

Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Truck Year
Truck Model
K1500
Engine Size
If you have a fuel return line, your dual tank solenoid has to be the six port version so you can switch both fuel feed and return lines.

Bruce
Any idea how I would tie in the return line?

75gmck25

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Bruce
Truck Year
Truck Model
K25 Camper Special TH350 NP203
Engine Size
I have three port sending units for my two gas tanks.
- The hard metal return line runs from the engine compartment (short hose over to fuel pump) down the passenger side frame rail to a point very close to the tank solenoid. There is a short rubber hose connecting the return line to the solenoid.
- Then there are two other short rubber return line hoses on the solenoid, one to the return port on the passenger side tank, and the other connecting to the metal line that crosses over the the other tank.

I took this picture in the junkyard (not my truck) and it shows the lines connecting to the solenoid. The lines with the T fitting are the vent hoses to each sending unit. On the solenoid the smaller lines are the return lines and the larger are the fuel feed lines.

Bruce

You must be registered for see images attach

Moose Drool

Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Truck Year
Truck Model
K1500
Engine Size
So I basically T into one of the rubber return line hoses?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tnahaus