Help, C10 control arms

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stevo0141

Reaction score
First Name
Alan
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
250 L6
Hi Guys, I have a c10 front chassis section grafted onto my 39 GMC pickup and the lower control arms are badly rusted so need replacing not just re bushed. I have been searching the net for replacements but have had no luck. Mine are the ones with the rubber bushings not the screw in metal bushings. I have found some at $399 ea but the shipping to Australia is $966.61. For that price I could get you guys to bring them over in a suit case, pay your flight, you would get a holiday and my parts would probably arrive cheaper. I have found a company USA to OZ that do parts by sea that I have used before for C6 Vette panels and they are cheap and helpfull. Will the steel bushed arms fit my rubber bushed front end as these arms are cheaper and plenty of them. Any help is appreciated here thanks guys as over here information and parts are scarce. thanks in advance Alan

bluex

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Truck Year
Truck Model
C15
Engine Size
LMC is currently the only place that has a complete replacement 73-87 lower a-arm.

The steel bushing arms will work for you but you'll have to put a 73-87 ball joints in them.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tnahaus