Hello from Missouri

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CknightK10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
And I explained that comment above. CA is not falling in.

:crazy: Actually there is talk about some superstorm that only happens about 150 years, and whe it happens it is supposed to take out San Fransico.. so mabey CA is falling in after all???:roflbow:

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
Jacob
Truck Year
1977/1990/1991
Truck Model
C10 longbed/R1500 Burb/R3500 Dually
Engine Size
350/350/454
:lol: I saw that crap on yahoo today! I'm calling BS

skysurfer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
John
Truck Year
1989 Suburban
Truck Model
V2500
Engine Size
5.7/TH400/NP241C
Too bad, we could do without lib central.

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
Its been about 6 or 7 years ago now. OK even dropped the safety inspection sticker, which was brakes, lights, horn, windshiled cracks in line of site etc. It cost $5 a year for the sticker and inspection. They don't even do it now saying it was a waste that now cars are safer anyway, and people know it is expected, so they test all that themselves before taking it in for inspection so basically noone failed. But, they do expect cops to write more fix it tickets now and they do. A fix it ticket doesn't cost anything unless you don't get the item repaired in 30 days. Then if a cop pulls you over for the same thing and it was not repaired, then its a ticket. We also do not have any emmisions inspections here. Nothhing of the sort. Show your proof on insurance and you get a tag. Although, I would not be suprised if someday they don't start emission testing. At least residents of some counties.

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
:crazy: Actually there is talk about some superstorm that only happens about 150 years, and whe it happens it is supposed to take out San Fransico.. so mabey CA is falling in after all???:roflbow:

Nawww, that's the gay haters talking crap. Also been talking for year and years, ever since I was in 2nd grade, I can remember talk of the big one coming within the next 5-7 years, then with in the next 5 years, and within the next 10 it will be for sure. blah blah blah ******** !!! Thats been almost 40 years ago since I heard that stuff. And I bet its still being said today too.

CknightK10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
Ya im sure its all BS... usually always is.. although maybe Cali wouldnt be so bad if San Fran were washed away?:crazy:

you dont have to pay for a fix it ticket??????? lucky bastard.. 2 years ago a fix it ticket was 15$, 2 months ago it was 25$, now its 78$. JUST for the initial fix it ticket... the second time offenders have to pay more, like up in the 250$ range... **** I just got a ticket for talking on my damn cellphone and it was 140$. Commies.....

Irishman999

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Truck Year
Truck Model
K-1500 High Sierra
Engine Size
In az I had a huge stack of repair orders in my glove box. I constantly got them and never filled them out or sent them in, nothing ever happen.

Pervis

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
John
Truck Year
Truck Model
K5 Blazer
Engine Size
350 5.7L
I can drive 2 hours one way and be in the snow, or 2 hours the opposite way and be at the beach. Thats the major plus about Cali

Heh.... I used to drive for 30mins and reach the boonies and mountains. 10 minutes for the beach... I miss my brother whos a cop in CA and my friends. Thats about it and the weather was nice. I prefer freedom though and Missouri is my new home I appreciate. Yeah its too bad they stopped at 1975 I was hoping my 1980 Toyota Hilux 4x4 would have been smog free when I had it back in 03 to 07. I bet its till running it had the 20R dick motor with the 4 spd tranny. manual locking hubs too I beat the hell out of that and worked on it every two weeks with the old man. I should get that video of me at age 16 working on that thing lol...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
504SquareBody