Door glass kit from Brothers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smoothandlow84

I'd rather be draggin' frame
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Truck Year
1984 Frame...87 motor and 700r trans
Truck Model
1500 r10 pavement scraper
Engine Size
350 TBI
I believe that the only two vehicle manufacturers that remain exempt from the "cupholder legislation" are Lamborghini and Ferrari. I have been told by a few customers of mine that own Lambos and Ferraris that a cupholder would be a dangerous add on to a super car. Hell , most Lambos dont even have a place to put your cellphone.

Heaven forbid you spill your latte on the Italian leather, or burn Buffy's ******.

TheFishBox

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
nick
Truck Year
Truck Model
v30
Engine Size
6.0 ls
So not to interrupt the enthralling ****** and cup holder talk, but I was actually just looking into getting the brothers one piece window kit and was wondering the same as the op has anyone installed this kit? What did you think?

yevgenievich

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Viktor
Truck Year
sad
Truck Model
very sad
Engine Size
less sad
I sold a set of factory doors to a person that had a one piece kit installed. He claimed that they only worked in all the way up position or all the way down and had too much play in the middle. No personal experience, but he drove couple of hours to get doors that did not have a one piece conversion

louu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Lou
Truck Year
Truck Model
C3500
Engine Size
454 for now working on LS
I'm bringing this thread back. Anyone else have any experience with the one window conversion?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iiixtremeiii