Didn't know where to put this.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ricko1966

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Truck Year
Truck Model
c20
Engine Size
You don't have a what is wrong with you section .Or a chassis swap section so here it is.Have any of you seen or swapped a square chassis under a 68-72 lwb c body. This C has been sitting 20+ years decent body, all glass good.No drivetrain, no interior, and all 4 wheels are locked up.I happen to have a running driving 84 lwb C it is a running driving frame with a stripped completely cab. No glass no doors no fenders, hood bumpers seats nothing a bare can with a drivetrain and steering wheel and brakes no ignition switch even I ran just enough wires to start and run the engine. So I'm kinda thinkin fab up and weld on frame mounts or maybe cut em off the 69 and weld them to the 84 frame.I know it won't be a cake walk,was hoping one of you had done it so I learn from your mistakes.I've done frame offs but it's always been same frame going under same body.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
83elcowes