craigslist scammer/heres his # blow it up

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DreamWeaver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Samuel
Truck Year
Truck Model
k25
Engine Size
oh my gosh...well played...that is epic.

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
Great Job. So how does that thing work anyway? The new Jason Dipper get's an Asian name change for use of a Brazilian product. Mehung Lowe gets to do the next one. :happy175:

lusktommy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Tommy
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
5.7L (350ci)
Great Job. So how does that thing work anyway? The new Jason Dipper get's an Asian name change for use of a Brazilian product. Mehung Lowe gets to do the next one. :happy175:

thats hilarious... i had this happen to me about a 8 months ago when i sold my piece of **** 02 Dodge Truck and listed it on craigs list..i listed it for 6k had a guy call text me tell me all sorts of good things and how he think that truck is worth alot more than what im listing it for and all kinda BS..anyway i tell him give me a call lets see what you have in mind. he replies to me "i have a speech disability and can not talk im sorry" so i played along for a bit more until he told me that he was going to send me a certified check from his bank in the amount of $8k.. then i started getting kinda leery. i quit responding and they kept bugging me and bugging me..one day after church i was talking to my pastor which is also the Constable for the area and is a good friend of mine. he starts kinda chuckling at me and told me to come in his office.. so i did and he pulled up on the internet about the Craigslist Scam.... me never having sold anything on craiglist before i never heard about this...so i send screenshots to him and he turned it all into the sheriffs department and they were supposed to have sent it to the FBI idk if they really did or not.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnalen76