Complete tailgate assembly

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

87ChevyR10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
John
Truck Year
NA
Truck Model
NA
Engine Size
NA
My truck has never had a tailgate since I've owned it and I feel it's time to have one. Especially since I am interested in getting a tent for the bed. I don't care what color it is. Just as long as it looks decent and comes with everything I need to install onto my truck.

Thanks!

Longbed'78

Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Truck Year
Truck Model
C20
Engine Size
I have the one off of my '78 Silverado. Not sure where "somewhere" is. I'm in South Florida. Email me for pics, etc.: [email protected]. I won't be available to respond tomorrow; so don't think that I'm ignoring you. Thanks, Bob.

87ChevyR10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
John
Truck Year
NA
Truck Model
NA
Engine Size
NA
I have the one off of my '78 Silverado. Not sure where "somewhere" is. I'm in South Florida. Email me for pics, etc.: [email protected]. I won't be available to respond tomorrow; so don't think that I'm ignoring you. Thanks, Bob.

Thanks, but Florida will prolly cost an arm and a leg to ship to Kansas. I was hoping to find someone within driving distance.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1987R10Man