Chevy Lean

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

86shorty

Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Truck Year
Truck Model
C1500
Engine Size
V6 4.3
Thanks everyone for all your input,
It did lean before it was lowered however it’s much more noticeable now. I’ve check to see if they are seating properly and the coil springs are. I think for the cost of the coil springs I’ll teolsce them and hope one was weak

TerColHan

Reaction score
First Name
Rod
Truck Year
Truck Model
Suburban 2500
Engine Size
Yes I had it on a 100 percent level floor indoors and checked with level,
They did not cut my springs however they are one of very few items that have not been replaced, so just curious to know if that would be where I should start replacing with new springs.

Sounds like the driver side springs are sagging, after 30 years I bet they're tired.
There was a family in my neighborhood growing up that were all LARGE folks, all their cars sagged to the left.
The mom drove a school bus and even the bus eventually sagged to the drivers side.

Frankenchevy

Proverbs 16:18
Reaction score
First Name
Jeremy
Truck Year
Square
Truck Model
CUCV
Engine Size
Small
Lol

Reason # 432976 to not be fat.

81Bart

Reaction score
First Name
Bart
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10 LWB
Engine Size
When I lowered my truck the lean became more noticeable and after replacing the front springs it sits level now. Just tired springs like others have said.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rickybobby69