Can't get **** for supplies!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SirRobyn0

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Truck Year
Truck Model
C20
Engine Size
Responded via PM. And I did not mean to offend you sir.
I will respond to your PM via PM, but since we both said stuff publicly I want to say that I was not really offended, rather I just couldn't understand why you'd wanna live here and want change when there are seemly other states that would line up better with your thoughts already.

Last edited:

83Burban

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Matthew
Truck Year
Truck Model
Suburban K10
Engine Size
Before you go bowing down at the alter of Jabbo.....take a look at some of the studies coming out of the UK. Most doubble jabbed in the 40+ age group have seen a 40% decline in their immune systems and lose an additional 5% weekly. Their answer.....more booster shots. Smh.

83Burban

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Matthew
Truck Year
Truck Model
Suburban K10
Engine Size
Wonder if all the citizens in the US stopped paying taxes until the US Executive and legislative branches were replaced with some mature adults, instead of a bunch of whiny 5yr olds?

As an AnCap....im pro "we stop paying taxes forever". Taxation is not even Theft.....its extortion. If it was worth paying for....the people would do it willingly. You would not have to threaten them with death or being locked in rape cages to gain compliance.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1594116610532.jpg
    FB_IMG_1594116610532.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 62

Grumpy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Daryl
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
As for the government in Saskatchewan, they have implemented COVID Passports for pretty much everything - either vaxed or proof of negative test...... however getting tested is almost impossible if you aren't vaxed (interesting huh?) They are also actively hiring COVID Enforcement Police and have already set up a secure facility (at least your label will be "client" not "detainee.") The strain on relations between the police and the public, particularly in rural areas is now obvious - it wasn't long ago that local cops could rely on the public for assistance when needed, now they are on their own and I do not feel sorry for them, as this mess is also of their doing. The government has also retained pretty much every law firm in an attempt to prevent anyone from taking them to court to challenge them in any way - a very expensive way to muzzle resistance, and proof they are pathological liars.
Supply issues? We need something to supply before we have issues. There are no food problems, however trying to procure parts is. Currently, we have countless items that are on backorder with no estimation for delivery. Word is it won't be long before trucks will be either grounded or returned to service without some repairs being completed.
As for my own project, it has been hit and miss. Some items I ordered have arrived in days, other stuff has been seven months.

Grit dog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
As an AnCap....im pro "we stop paying taxes forever". Taxation is not even Theft.....its extortion. If it was worth paying for....the people would do it willingly. You would not have to threaten them with death or being locked in rape cages to gain compliance.
While their are plenty of governmental things and wasteful spending I don't agree with and some that are even hard to fathom, this ^ theory is so flawed I can't even begin to describe the ways. There's no such thing as AnCap. It would be An only, end of story.
And if you think the vast majority would "pay" just because they thought it was the right thing to do, you're sorely mistaken. And how the F do you even "pay"? Is there like a mailbox on every corner with envelopes like a campground and people would just go donate their money randomly, at will, for roads, police and fire protection, or all the other things that are currently govt provided at any or all levels? Do you whip out the credit card when you call 911 for an ambulance and they dispatch after you fork over $1257?
You realize there is also efficiency in numbers, right? Like it's cheaper to spend $40/month for garbage service when all your neighbors are as well, and the garbage company can afford to come to your block every week (and profit from it), vs if YOU were the only one of 100 houses and all your AnCap neighbors decided it wasn't worth it to them and just burned all their soiled baby diapers in a heap in the front yard, while cooking the last squirrel in the subdivision over the smoldering plastic, because too many people decided they didn't want to pay to keep the grocery store open or lean ground squirrel at the grocery store is $20/lb because noone decided it was worth funding or paying the beef industry either?

A person has to be mentally touched to even think this is viable at any level.....
Now, are there ways to make govt more efficient? Absofuckingloutely! But that's not what you're proposing. Or maybe you just think that living under a fern covered shelter in the woods with some snares made out of the last available wire you could procure 3 years ago, because the steel industry also fell due to not enough people "paying" is a great way of life.
And don't call the cops, because they didn't get funded voluntarily by all the "citizens", so they cant be there when your neighbor, Mr. 84burban has more guns and more rounds of ammo, so he's headed over to kill you while you're filling out the payment information on the voluntary envelope in hopes it will fund a cop to come arrest your neighbor, who wouldn't go to jail, because who funds judges voluntarily, so there would be no court to try and convict him even if you got you cop payment in before you got shot...

If you don't think the general population needs some semblance of order that government (and taxation) provide, then you're one of the people that actually needs that government involvement.

If this is NOT how you see this imaginary "system" working, your theory will be VERY interesting to read. LOL

83Burban

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Matthew
Truck Year
Truck Model
Suburban K10
Engine Size
Its sad that your imagination can not come up with alternative forms of raising funds. Ya know....means that dont involve extortion.

Even as you watch society crumble, you still defend the "state"....why? What has the state given you other than grief? Security? We all know what old B. Franklin had to say about those willing to surrender their freedom for security. Your "tax dollars" dont even cover the intrest that we owe the PRIVATELY OWNED "Federal" Reserve Banking cartel. So ask yourself again....who would pay for the roads? Because we sure ***** I N don't.

Anarchy does not....and has never meant "No rules". It DOES mean "NO RULERS". Anarchy IS the natural law absent criminal Enterprise parading around as "governments".

To quote Sam Adams....

"If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you, and may posterity forget that ye were once our countrymen.
You must be registered for see images attach

Grit dog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
Uhhh, weren’t those guys, Franklin and Sam Adams, part of our GOVERNMENT? And didn’t someone say “no taxation without representation “? They didn’t say “no taxation, period.”

It is enlightening to get a glimpse into the minds of others, but scary to think about what would happen if some of them somehow were able to affect the overall process.

Merely your thinking that anarchy would work per its definition, (Cause there’s no one out there trying to take advantage of anyone or anything, right?) that it would be like kumbya for all, is more disturbing than some of the vax theories and similar which have proliferated the mainstream recently.

But based on your response, you’re a staunch idealist and about 0% realist. Which means you can’t process or realize that there needs to be a balance and some semblance of order.
Half the people can’t even figure out a 4 way stop intersection. What makes you think they could figure out how to self govern?

SirRobyn0

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Truck Year
Truck Model
C20
Engine Size
I can see it now..... You know what would happen if dissolved all government? We'd now have no ambassadors to the other countries and no organized defense so the first thing that would happen is we'd get taken over by another country. If we're lucky it would be Canada or Mexico, but probably not. Much more likely it would a county we are not are friendly with. Probably Russia or China. And you think it's bad now....

83Burban

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Matthew
Truck Year
Truck Model
Suburban K10
Engine Size
I dont think you quite grasp what it means to be free. "Give me liberty or give me.....?" Again...you raise security over freedom.

And I have many problems with their ideas of freedom as well (I'm no bastard free mason)....but at least everything they did as a "government" was designed to wholly limit the "government". Not its constituents. The government then had a hand full if jobs...not thousands of them. What you are in suport of today is not even in the same realm.

There were not tons of unelected bureaucracies imposing their will on people via the end of a gun...or threats of rape cages. You know that there is no "trial by jury" for tax related "crime"? You get brought before an IRS tribunal that is the judge jury and executioner. Comply or die (or rape cages). Kinda sounds like the mafia to me....

And why do you assume there would be no order
Again...anarchy does NOT mean no rules. Note does it mean no enforcement of the rules.

Last edited:

Bennyt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
Before you go bowing down at the alter of Jabbo.....take a look at some of the studies coming out of the UK. Most doubble jabbed in the 40+ age group have seen a 40% decline in their immune systems and lose an additional 5% weekly. Their answer.....more booster shots. Smh.

I really hope you aren't making health decisions using this video as a reference and are under the care of a doctor you trust.
This video primarily deals with immune system compromised individuals with AIDS along with various other STD's having deteriorating rates of protection in their immune system. This data set already has a weakened system to start with. This video also has some film clips that appear to be cut and edited to show what they want to show and does not show the full and real story in my opinion.

What I can tell you is that at the hospitals and healthcare systems that I have worked at, we use a lot less body bags since the vaccines came on the market with rarely a person expiring that has been fully vaccinated. So in my opinion which is based on real life of getting blood on my hands daily, vaccines work and I will continue getting my booster until the rate of infection subsides.

Not really here to debate or talk politics but I figured since this is what I do for a living, I'd chime in.

Bennyt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
Days of searching for 5/16" "high pressure" fuel line for my 85 EFI conversion. What a PITA! Parts are scarce these days. No doubt a result of the 60+ cargo ships sitting off the CA coast unable to unload due to shortage of labor. Why? ******* government! Why work when the administration will pay you to stay home.

Beside myself with disgust for our leaders. But, on a brighter note, I discovered an unknown speed shop in town that actually had the 5/16" hose I needed.

Carry on

Not sure where you are in AZ. I have had great luck with RMACC hose in Glendale @ Northern and 67TH. And what speed shop did you find it at?

Turbo4whl

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Wayne
Truck Year
Truck Model
Jimmy
Engine Size
Wonder if all the citizens in the US stopped paying taxes until the US Executive and legislative branches were replaced with some mature adults, instead of a bunch of whiny 5yr olds?

Those of us that work for large company would need them to stop paying those taxes for us as well. Great idea though. Worked 32 years on a utility fleet and the vehicle maintenance was outsourced in 2004. Now working as a contractor, I wonder if the owner is up for the invocation. Roger P. ???

I can see it now..... You know what would happen if dissolved all government? We'd now have no ambassadors to the other countries and no organized defense so the first thing that would happen is we'd get taken over by another country. If we're lucky it would be Canada or Mexico, but probably not. Much more likely it would a county we are not are friendly with. Probably Russia or China. And you think it's bad now....

That's why, if you can get it, buy ammo!

TX87R10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Truck Year
Truck Model
R10
Engine Size
We bought a house with a pool in June. Pool equipment needed some repairs so I thought well let's run up to Leslies and just get some replacement valves. Luckily I did not fcuk up anything that I could not repair (even the handle was broken on the multiport valve that I had to fix) because you *cannot* get this part anymore without buying the entire assembly it sits on top of.

Some of the pool repair guys there were telling me they are having to charge customers $250 for a $60 part because they have to buy large assemblies to get the part needed. People are pissed but what do you do? Tell them you can't help them? Then they are even more pissed.

Grit dog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
Hmm street tacos and Coronas, or poutine and Kokanee? Tough call, but Canada has hockey and snowmobiling, so I vote Canada!

If it was China or Russia, I'd only need 1 bullet, no need to stock up on ammo... And Chinese food just leaves you hungry an hour later! Plus with no government, I bet the sewer system would be in shambles and Chinese food is meal in - meal out!

83Burban

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Matthew
Truck Year
Truck Model
Suburban K10
Engine Size
I really hope you aren't making health decisions using this video as a reference and are under the care of a doctor you trust.
This video primarily deals with immune system compromised individuals with AIDS along with various other STD's having deteriorating rates of protection in their immune system. This data set already has a weakened system to start with. This video also has some film clips that appear to be cut and edited to show what they want to show and does not show the full and real story in my opinion.

What I can tell you is that at the hospitals and healthcare systems that I have worked at, we use a lot less body bags since the vaccines came on the market with rarely a person expiring that has been fully vaccinated. So in my opinion which is based on real life of getting blood on my hands daily, vaccines work and I will continue getting my booster until the rate of infection subsides.

Not really here to debate or talk politics but I figured since this is what I do for a living, I'd chime in.
The fact that you work in western medicine makes me nit trust ANYTHING that comes from your mouth.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
duckboy_17