Bowtie Overdrive owners I'd like to hear from you

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SirRobyn0

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Truck Year
Truck Model
C20
Engine Size
So some of you may have seen my rear end thread where what I initially thought was a rear end issue turned out to be a tranny issue. Specifically it's noise in first and reverse. From the title of the thread I'm sure you can tell it's the 700R4.

Now I need to decide what to do, so I've got a couple options. There isn't a realistic good local option. 140 miles away is a shop that I have references for and I would trust. I'm waiting to hear back his time frame.

The other option might be Bowtie Overdrives. I'd like to hear from anyone that personally has a BTO, in any of there vehicles, or knows someone well enough to be able to give me the run down. Basically I just wanna know how long you have had it and how well it's been working out. I can see they have great online reviews, but gee a 1 year warranty ain't much. Pretty much anywhere else is going to have a 2 year warranty. Of course I realize most commonly a failure would happen early on. So if you have a BTO what do you think? Thanks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheDuke