Best source for a new dash pad for my ‘87? LMC? Brothers? Other?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Juggernaut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
USA-1 seems to be very slow to ship anything. I'm still waiting on a 2 piece rear window seal I ordered in August. But USA-1 is the only company I found that said their seal will work with a factory sliding rear window. I ordered door panels and kick panels from Cheyenne in July, got the parts about 3 weeks later, but I was NOT happy with them. One panel was for manual window, one was for power, and the panels didn't match. The new Silverado trim rings fit perfectly in my old panels, but on one of the Cheyenne panels it was to tight and I had to grind out clearance. The other panel was to loose and the corners were squared off creating a gap at the corners of the trim rings. The kick panels were not drilled properly for the vent wing, and I had to redrill the holes to make it fit. NOT very good quality. I got my dash from LMC, and other than some minor trimming it fits well

TropicalSilverado

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Truck Year
Truck Model
R10
Engine Size
Cut the new dash in 1/2. Hope I get the money back. Will report here what happens.

There are some previous comments on USA1 being decent quality. Giving them a try, ordered one yesterday.

FYI, Got my dash pad and just posted pictures on a new thread.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pete08