Back Up Camera System reviews

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yevgenievich

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Viktor
Truck Year
sad
Truck Model
very sad
Engine Size
less sad
K SOURCE VS8 backup camera. Highly do not recommend. Can see the screen while off and it actually obstructs view a bit due to the screen in the mirror. Overpriced, cheap, poor performance, poor features for $140 price and stopped working after a week of use. Now I have to go through warranty on this POS.

OEM Style Rear View Mirror Back Up Camera System by Rear View Safety - Highly recommended alternative. Screen is not visible until it is on. Much better mirror construction. Was able to get one for $170. Can hook up two cameras, has adjustable lanes, and couple of other features. Easier to hide camera and overall works great.

yevgenievich

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Viktor
Truck Year
sad
Truck Model
very sad
Engine Size
less sad
K SOURCE refused to warranty because I have bought the thing longer than 90 days ago. It took a while before I finally installed it. It was just a waste of time and money. Going to swap it out for a regular mirror

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MikeD