anyone ever pinch in there front fenders on here?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

k5krawler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
nick
Truck Year
83/84/77
Truck Model
k5 blazer
Engine Size

Irishman999

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Truck Year
Truck Model
K-1500 High Sierra
Engine Size
You must be registered for see images attach

k5krawler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
nick
Truck Year
83/84/77
Truck Model
k5 blazer
Engine Size
uhh whats with the huge gap? and is it a easy project?

Green79Scottsdale

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
Bobbed rigs are pretty cool.... if done right, IMO. I did not go to the link from 8T6K5, but he's right, not on the easy side and very time consuming. Basically involves re-engineering the front end to get everything to fit in a smaller envelope.

However.... are you doing the exo-cage yourself? If you are, then I might assume you probably have the skillz to bob your rig. If you do it yourself, start a project thread!!!

k5krawler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
nick
Truck Year
83/84/77
Truck Model
k5 blazer
Engine Size
Bobbed rigs are pretty cool.... if done right, IMO. I did not go to the link from 8T6K5, but he's right, not on the easy side and very time consuming. Basically involves re-engineering the front end to get everything to fit in a smaller envelope.

However.... are you doing the exo-cage yourself? If you are, then I might assume you probably have the skillz to bob your rig. If you do it yourself, start a project thread!!!

yeah im doing a exo/interior hybrid cage, ive built many cages i use to work work at a 4x4 shop ha

Green79Scottsdale

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
Do it! I think you will have no problem accomplishing it. Do some research on it, read some build threads from guys to see who did it how and what the result was and go from there. Wish I had the skill and tools to do stuff like this.

k5krawler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
nick
Truck Year
83/84/77
Truck Model
k5 blazer
Engine Size
Do it! I think you will have no problem accomplishing it. Do some research on it, read some build threads from guys to see who did it how and what the result was and go from there. Wish I had the skill and tools to do stuff like this.

should be cool im gona do a winter tare down soon brake out the tube bender and get to work i get the rest of my DOM in a week or so

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snips71