Anybody running an X-Pipe?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Smith

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
No
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
Curious if anybody else is, going to run one on mine and curious if anybody has some pics on a 4x4 of the placement

bucket

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Truck Year
'77, '78, '79, '84, '88
Truck Model
K5 thru K30
Engine Size
350-454
My crew cab has an H-pipe. I'd have to look again to see exactly where it's located. I think it's immediately behind the t-case, under the tail housing.

Smith

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
No
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
My crew cab has an H-pipe. I'd have to look again to see exactly where it's located. I think it's immediately behind the t-case, under the tail housing.

Yeah thats where I figured, only issue is an Xpipe has to bring both sides in a Lot closer than an H would

Rule_So_Hard

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Truck Year
Truck Model
k5
Engine Size
Yeah thats where I figured, only issue is an Xpipe has to bring both sides in a Lot closer than an H would

I had an x pipe on my 88 k10 and I just bought a eBay xpipe in the size I needed and ran both pipes down the stock passenger side locations and added the x pipe there.

Smith

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
No
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
I had an x pipe on my 88 k10 and I just bought a eBay xpipe in the size I needed and ran both pipes down the stock passenger side locations and added the x pipe there.
Thanks for that tip, A magnaflow Pipe is 90 Bucks but on Ebay there are still stainless and a hell of a lot cheaper lol Didnt think about buying one on ebay at all

scottybaccus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Scotty
Truck Year
Truck Model
GMC R1500
Engine Size
Complete stainless 2.5" with mufflers, under $400, plus down pipes. (It's a header back system)

Pypes kit from Eastwood, with 10% off if you subscribe to their mailing list.

You must be registered for see images

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
djisurfli