Any Vendors for 14 bolt FF park brake hardware?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Goetso

Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Truck Year
Truck Model
K 2500
Engine Size
Ok, here's the story, I was able to recently purchase a decent 86 k30 crew cab, drove it home, its a bit rough, but aren't they all!

Noticed the rear brake lines have been cut and blocked off. From reading what a lot of you guys have been saying about the fancy little suspension proportioning valve GM thought was so clever to install I figured id just need to remove the valve and rebuild the brakes.

Only I don't have any guts left on the backing plates at all! Previous owner removed everything!

I've since been able to source most parts and get the brakes working again but I'm missing a few parts for the park brake system.

I need to locate the "Park Brake Cable Lever" (it actually connects to the brake cable) and need the "Pin" it pivots on.

I'm gonna post on the "Wanted" side of the classifieds here for used stuff but just wanted to see if there was a new parts source avaible.

I called Uptime Parts hearing they still carry complete kits but only for P Chassis vehicles. Not sure if they would be the same.

Any ideas guys?

jetman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Truck Year
Truck Model
c10
Engine Size
RockAuto.com has a surprising amount of Brake Hardware. Lots of different kits will full desc & photos. Not to mention decent pricing, reasonably fast shipment.

Goetso

Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Truck Year
Truck Model
K 2500
Engine Size
Ya Rock Auto is pretty good on parts selection but they actually don't have this part either.

I was gonna post on the wanted section in the classifieds forum to but it wont let me for some reason.

Any body got some laying around from a disc conversion they just did?

crpntr78

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jerry
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
Had the same problem. Had to source mine from a salvage yard. Along with the squarish springs on the crosser over bar at the top of the brakes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jackscott2005