Any still sell OEM Rubber Cab/Body Mounts?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

82Diesel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
6.2L
Howdy there, I was just curious to know any website or person out there would happen to still have stock NOS Cab/Body Rubber Mounts and all the rubber mounts for the Radiator and fenders/hood.

Also looking for a Genuine Drivers Steel Floor pan...

carlgm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Karl
Truck Year
'85
Truck Model
c10
Engine Size
I've seen them on ebay before.

82Diesel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
6.2L
I've seen them on ebay before.
I seen 1 set but didn't know if they were cab mounts or not.

if you find another set I'd like to have them depending on $$

75gmck25

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Bruce
Truck Year
Truck Model
K25 Camper Special TH350 NP203
Engine Size
LMC has sets of rubber cab mounts, but I doubt they are original GM products.

Bruce

dhenderz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
Doesnt LMC Truck and most of the other aftermarket companies (Brothers, NPD, Eckelers, Classic, etc) all sell OE style rubber cab and rad support mounts? Having said that, not sure which ones might be of decent quality. I will comment that my orders from LMC have been hit or miss. The parking brake components I received were all of good quality. The gas tank anti-vib strips were in fact just trimmed pieces of felt (tar) roofing paper. You could easily see the nailing lines on the paper. And they weren't even heavy weight tar paper. So it seems you never know what you're going to get...

DoubleDingo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Bagoomba
Truck Year
1981, 1965
Truck Model
81-C20 Silverado Camper Special-TH400-4.10s; 65-C20 with 4:57 gears and Borg Warner Overdrive
Engine Size
Carb'ed Vortec 350; 1972 L48 350
Try steelerubber website. American made and decent quality. At least the items I had to get were good quality.

Last edited:

82Diesel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
6.2L
Doesnt LMC Truck and most of the other aftermarket companies (Brothers, NPD, Eckelers, Classic, etc) all sell OE style rubber cab and rad support mounts? Having said that, not sure which ones might be of decent quality. I will comment that my orders from LMC have been hit or miss. The parking brake components I received were all of good quality. The gas tank anti-vib strips were in fact just trimmed pieces of felt (tar) roofing paper. You could easily see the nailing lines on the paper. And they weren't even heavy weight tar paper. So it seems you never know what you're going to get...

I've been looking online too for those Radiator support mounts and all of the other little rubber mounts for the front end.
I won't order from LMC... I'd rather spend money on NOS. USA1 is the ONLY one I've found to be Honest on there Items and Quality It's Closest to OEM I've found Very spot on. The Sheet metal though I'll stick to Used Rust free or NOS.

82Diesel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
6.2L
LMC has sets of rubber cab mounts, but I doubt they are original GM products.

Bruce
Thanks I'll look on there... As long there closest to Original GM and Rubber.
Looks decent. I might try them. When the truck is ready.

82Diesel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
6.2L
Try steelerubber website. American made and decent quality. At least the items I had to get were good quality.
Thanks... I thought there was some on the Fenders for the hood to drop on it and so on.

DoubleDingo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Bagoomba
Truck Year
1981, 1965
Truck Model
81-C20 Silverado Camper Special-TH400-4.10s; 65-C20 with 4:57 gears and Borg Warner Overdrive
Engine Size
Carb'ed Vortec 350; 1972 L48 350
You're welcome. They have lots of items for various vehicles. Give a search and see what you can find.

I can mail in my frame to cab mounts from C20 Crusty Biscuit, and have them redone. They have a big chunk of vulcanized rubber between the two pieces of steel, and it's more of a shear type mount, but they can make new ones. I have converted to C10 style at the moment, but may go back the shear mount so it's period correct.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmeade