A little Eye Candy…‘73 K10

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

78C10BigTen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Ted
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10 BIG TEN
Engine Size
I agree 30 is a bit much. I'm guessing you haven't priced one of our trucks in awhile. One that clean, rust free Cali 4x4 short bed...25K is what I would have bet. The prices for a **** box Squarebody are stupid high. One that clean, would, and did get a premium price. I have to agree with you on the sliding back window. I have always hated them, but that being said there are people that love them, and wouldn't have a truck with out one. A Chip Foose K10 would be about 75K to 100K. I wanted to know what Chip Foose was going to charge me to redo my 40 Mercury Coupe. So after sending pics of the car, and telling the guy what I wanted it to look like....ie color, interior, motor, trans...and air ride...135K to start, if they had to replace body panels, repair rust, or fix anything that wasn't noticeable from the pics, the price goes up and up....
135k to start?!!! :confused::eek:! MF'R must be smokin moose nuts!! Who TF he think he is?! Yea i get you build nice custom cars but just cus yur a washed up has been that had a tv show like 20 years ago dont make you the ****!! Id take it to a bunch of other, BETTER builders for less pal! Sorry for the rant! I appreciate fooses work but i dont think hes any better then the rest for $135k! TOO START!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
86sunnyguy