A little Eye Candy…‘73 K10

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FireTruck1984

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Ted
Truck Year
1984 and 1984
Truck Model
High Sierra K1500 350. Sierra Classic C1500 305.
Engine Size
350, 305
‘73 K10 Cheyenne Shortie… yes please !
Find it on (Bring a Trailer)
You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

waterpirate

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Truck Year
Truck Model
v10
Engine Size
5.7 tbi
That is a really clean rig!
Eric

78C10BigTen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Ted
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10 BIG TEN
Engine Size
Shes pretty but i see a few concerning things! Ive learned that squares of any condition are very photogenic so you REALLY need to see them in person! Dont get me wrong, im not beating this truck down... it is sexy!!!!

Goldie Driver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Britt
Truck Year
Truck Model
GMC K1500 Suburban
Engine Size
Shes pretty but i see a few concerning things! Ive learned that squares of any condition are very photogenic so you REALLY need to see them in person! Dont get me wrong, im not beating this truck down... it is sexy!!!!

That's effing bad ass - you Know you want it !

:dogpile:

The interesting thing will be to see how many megabux it goes for...

78C10BigTen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Ted
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10 BIG TEN
Engine Size
That's effing bad ass - you Know you want it !

:dogpile:

The interesting thing will be to see how many megabux it goes for...
Idk if its photoshop or not but look along the very bottom body of the truck, i see alotta unstraight lines, different shade areas... i think somebodys tryin to pull the wool on someone. :shrug:

SirRobyn0

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Truck Year
Truck Model
C20
Engine Size

Idk if its photoshop or not but look along the very bottom body of the truck, i see alotta unstraight lines, different shade areas... i think somebodys tryin to pull the wool on someone. :shrug:

Ya I don't know I saw it to. Seems worse on the passenger side to me. I really think we'd have to see it in person to know.

FireTruck1984

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Ted
Truck Year
1984 and 1984
Truck Model
Engine Size
350, 305
Ya I don't know I saw it to. Seems worse on the passenger side to me. I really think we'd have to see it in person to know.
The seller has posted 241 Photos, and full disclosure of it’s condition

FireTruck1984

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Ted
Truck Year
1984 and 1984
Truck Model
Engine Size
350, 305
The seller has posted 241 Photos of the truck, more than enough to evaluate it’s condition.. and of Course it’s always wise to inspect the truck in person.
The sellers on Bring a Trailer are the most forthcoming and transparent due to their selection process and oversight.

SirRobyn0

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Truck Year
Truck Model
C20
Engine Size
The seller has posted 241 Photos, and full disclosure of it’s condition
Only going off the few pics here. Hey she's a nice looking truck don't get me wrong, it's just interesting what the eye will catch sometimes in a photo whether it's a real problem, or just something with the photo. Not trying to knock the truck or Bring a Trailer. Honestly the only thing I know about bring a trailer is from a few things mentioned here in the forums about it.

FireTruck1984

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Ted
Truck Year
1984 and 1984
Truck Model
Engine Size
350, 305
The seller has posted 241 Photos of the truck, more than enough to evaluate it’s condition.. and of Course it’s always wise to inspect the truck in person.
The sellers on Bring a Trailer are the most forthcoming and transparent due to their selection process and oversight.
Sold… $30,100 :driver:

Raider L

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
William
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
What lines are ya'll taking about? I don't see a thing but a nice truck. And are you serious, $30,100!!! That's impossible. The thing would have to have 100 miles on it and be garaged and covered for years, or bagged with desiccant all thrown in around it, jacked up to keep the tires from going flat, or something equally extreme to fetch that much. Where was the $30?? My god, it's got every gimmick after market thing on it including those dumb looking split back window things and the long chrome bars over the bed peg holes that they used to do back in the '70's, I'm surprised it didn't come with a CB radio..."Come back Good Buddy!" Obviously bought by someone who knows nothing of truck value. I don't care what kind of shape that truck was in it wasn't worth more than $10,000!! With 83K miles on it??
Now if it was a Chip Foose C10 it would be worth 30k maybe more. But a stock truck? No way.

Last edited:

Mr Clean

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Truck Year
1982 & 1985
Truck Model
K10 Extra Cab w/ Proper SWB, & 85 K5 Blazer
Engine Size
454 BBC, & 383 Stroker
What lines are ya'll taking about? I don't see a thing but a nice truck. And are you serious, $30,100!!! That's impossible. The thing would have to have 100 miles on it and be garaged and covered for years, or bagged with desiccant all thrown in around it, jacked up to keep the tires from going flat, or something equally extreme to fetch that much. Where was the $30?? My god, it's got every gimmick after market thing on it including those dumb looking split back window things and the long chrome bars over the bed peg holes that they used to do back in the '70's, I'm surprised it didn't come with a CB radio..."Come back Good Buddy!" Obviously bought by someone who knows nothing of truck value. I don't care what kind of shape that truck was in it wasn't worth more than $10,000!! With 83K miles on it??
Now if it was a Chip Foose C10 it would be worth 30k maybe more. But a stock truck? No way.

I agree 30 is a bit much. I'm guessing you haven't priced one of our trucks in awhile. One that clean, rust free Cali 4x4 short bed...25K is what I would have bet. The prices for a **** box Squarebody are stupid high. One that clean, would, and did get a premium price. I have to agree with you on the sliding back window. I have always hated them, but that being said there are people that love them, and wouldn't have a truck with out one. A Chip Foose K10 would be about 75K to 100K. I wanted to know what Chip Foose was going to charge me to redo my 40 Mercury Coupe. So after sending pics of the car, and telling the guy what I wanted it to look like....ie color, interior, motor, trans...and air ride...135K to start, if they had to replace body panels, repair rust, or fix anything that wasn't noticeable from the pics, the price goes up and up....

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rossivey