A/C stock to Sanden to stock

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tsgs84

Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
I bought this truck with factory air, the compressor suction and pressure lines along with the A/C comp were nonexistent. Any way I did a new SBC with a March Performance serpentine kit with a 7176 Sanden compressor I know the Sanden fittings I need but don’t know what the spec’s are for the stock fittings only that they need to be female to connect to both the receiver/dryer on the suction side and on the pressure side to the condenser although they are different sizes.
Thanks, Timmy

SquareRoot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
I did similar a few years ago. Look at Vintage Air's website. They have any fitting you will need. Be sure to preassemble the fittings on the hoses and index them when you have them crimped on. If not aligned, the finished hose can be in a bind permanently.

tsgs84

Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
Thanks, I’ll check their site and appreciate the tip about hose orientation

tsgs84

Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
I called them, as you suggested and actually the compressor manifold I got from Jegs was there product. Anyway the guy told me to call Old Air Products because I didn’t know what I needed, So I did,I told them year make model of truck and what compressor I had. They told me what I needed so I bought, prices were reasonable although shipping was ridiculous. Stay tuned!

Joshua Keith

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Joshua
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
I bought mine from cold hose.^^^ You do have to find out what sizes are what tho and do your homework. Then you have to be sure you have your fittings aligned a certain way

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
narr