93 bed on a 77?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mr Talon

Reaction score
First Name
Dustin
Truck Year
Truck Model
k-10
Engine Size
I have done some searching and not being able to find my answer. So I came to the chevy place. So I have my 77 chevy short bed, and I bought a 93 chevy step side bed. My question is, will it bolt up? I would try and figure it out on my own by putting the bed on, but I cannot do that by myself. I know it may not be some people's cup of tea, but please keep negative comments away. Just the correct bed in good shape is hard to come by.
Any help would be awesome, thanks in advance.

RetroC10Sport

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Truck Year
Truck Model
pontiac aztek
Engine Size
Been done many times. Not sure how it's done though, if holes are drilled or if it's a bolt on.

roving4s

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
xxxx
Truck Year
Truck Model
k10
Engine Size
Worst case take and make a mount for the bed, to bolt to the factory mounts. if it's a lil higher than the cab, just put on a small 1-2" body lift.

Mr Talon

Reaction score
First Name
Dustin
Truck Year
Truck Model
k-10
Engine Size
I did plan on a body lift, because with my 9in lift and 35's im 1in past the utah's lift limit. I just want to start driving my truck again. Oh the times we have had.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ehef