'89 V2500 6.2L Suburban

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Joeairforce

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Joseph
Truck Year
Truck Model
V2500
Engine Size
6.2L N/A Diesel
Gonna sell my '89 Suburban. It seats 9 with the 3rd row seat, interior is in excellent condition only needing the headliner replaced.

The body has about 141k miles on it. It's a N/A 6.2L and has a 4L80E trans swapped in, the speedo converted to an electric one, and the cruise control converted from vac to electric. It has an NP241 t-case, 10bolt front, 14BFF rear with 3.73 gears. Tires were just a few months old when I bought it and still look almost new. Runs great.

I've done the big rust repair work on it already but it does need a little more done. It still needs the rear wheel wells replaced/repaired, has a couple small holes over the rear wheels where the trim normally covers, has a couple small holes in the rocker panels under the doors, but nothing major. Has already had the tail-pan support replaced, as well as the piece in front of both rear wheels and the entire left rear lower quarter panel. Welds have not been completely smoothed and filled yet cuz I was waiting until I was ready to do them all at once.

I have a fairly large pile of spare parts I will include with it as well including a complete (less glass) tailgate that is even the same color, rear bumper, 2 tailgate window motors/regulators, 1 manual tailgate window regulator (original one that came one it, I converted it to power), complete set of injector lines, roof console I haven't gotten around to installing yet, 2 spare gauge clusters, 6.5 front bumper I was thinking bout modifying to fit, 6.5L centermount turbo engine (complete less IP), dual stat crossover, a couple spare vac pods, 2 serp belt vac pumps, spare GR 28MT starter, spare set of wheel covers (no holes for front hubs though), RWAL (rear wheel anti-lock) module I was going to swap on (wiring is done just needs MC and plumbed in), set of front inner wheel wells (that I haven't gotten around to swapping in yet), and more that I can't think of right now.

Would like $5k for everything or $3k for just the burb.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Lots more pics available on request.

Last edited:

Dieselshine

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Truck Year
Truck Model
2500 trailering special
Engine Size
Nice burb I think your asking around the right price I bought my 90 for $2200 it was a 350/700r4 and also wasn't 3/4 ton if you were up here I'd consider it

Joeairforce

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Joseph
Truck Year
Truck Model
V2500
Engine Size
6.2L N/A Diesel
Come on.. I know someone wants this... Just filled it back up so it's got a full tank of diesel right now... Ready to go 500-600 miles at least on the hwy...

Camo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Truck Year
Truck Model
1500 extended cab 4x4
Engine Size
4.8 V8
do you have any pics of the rust repair it needs adn what you have already repaired? Rust repairs scare me.

Joeairforce

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Joseph
Truck Year
Truck Model
V2500
Engine Size
6.2L N/A Diesel
Need this sold.... Found the car I want to replace it with and need the money before someone else buys it before me.....

Joeairforce

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Joseph
Truck Year
Truck Model
V2500
Engine Size
6.2L N/A Diesel
Offers?

Should I list the parts pile separate?

Joeairforce

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Joseph
Truck Year
Truck Model
V2500
Engine Size
6.2L N/A Diesel
Bump..... I'll include the few parts to finish up some of the unfinished ideas for it I had, with the burb at no extra cost... (front inner fenders, RWAL, power mirrors, overhead console, spare tailgate if wanted)

Camo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Truck Year
Truck Model
1500 extended cab 4x4
Engine Size
4.8 V8
A little more rust than I want to mess with.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ls85c10man