86 GMC k1500 w/350 crate swap, horrible rev response and no power in gear.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Honky Kong jr

Super Sarcastic Man
Reaction score
First Name
J-me
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10
Engine Size
Lil BB 407
YEE HAAAAA! Exactly....
I have a fancy smancy digital timing light, but other people use it more then I do. I use it for the tach so I don’t have to keep looking in the truck or whatever it is I’m playing with

Dougnsalem

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Truck Year
Truck Model
Engine Size
I have a fancy smancy digital timing light, but other people use it more then I do. I use it for the tach so I don’t have to keep looking in the truck or whatever it is I’m playing with
Lol.....

Dougnsalem

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Truck Year
Truck Model
Engine Size
Your next upgrade???

You must be registered for see images attach

Dougnsalem

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Truck Year
Truck Model
Engine Size
I do have an old prechinesium SW tach it only goes to 5K, but for under hood stuff would work fine. Hmmmmm
Man, you may want to see what those run for on eBay first. I about crapped when I saw how expensive the vacuum gauges were, when you guys were posting pics.. I have one, and was gonna post a pic of it. I couldn't find it though. Its SOMEWHERE in my garage..... Lol

Dougnsalem

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Truck Year
Truck Model
Engine Size
Never thought about a tach under the hood, this would eliminate my constant walking back and forth.
Honestly, I never had either, until Honkey Kong started talking about his timing light. That IS what drove me to put in a underhood run/kill switch though. Got tired of the PITA jumping in and out to start the thing, when I was working on it.

If you haven't seen it...
http://www.gmsquarebody.com/threads/any-good-hacks-upgrades-youve-come-up-with-for-our-trucks.20905/

Snoots

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Roger
Truck Year
Truck Model
Jimmy Sierra
Engine Size
Sometimes when you wonder just what the heck you're doing under the hood anyway...you need this...

You must be registered for see images attach

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Linemanjl