83 C10 Headlight Issues [HELP]

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bo69

Reaction score
First Name
Bodi
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
Installed aftermarket headlights and now only bottom two come on see picture, previously all except for bottom passenger side came on which I had assumed it was just burnt out but now suspect possible wire issues. What do you guys think is my issue? Also how do the brights/low beams work on these trucks? My not knowing how they work may be the whole issue. Any help would be greatly appreciated! One pic shows when I only had one side done both of the new ones came on but after finishing up and doing the other side only the bottom one on both sides comes on.

Attachments

• IMG_5434.jpeg
    IMG_5434.jpeg
    89.1 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_5433.jpeg
    IMG_5433.jpeg
    98.8 KB · Views: 34

Finkaire

Finkaire
Reaction score
First Name
Loren
Truck Year
Truck Model
Silverado c10
Engine Size
Aftermarket lights, call for an adapter.

Ricko1966

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Truck Year
Truck Model
c20
Engine Size
First of all you should have found out why your lights weren't working before you started replacing things now you/we don't know if it is a preexisting problem a new problem or 2 problems. Have you read your instructions thoroughly? Read them again thoroughly just to make sure you didnt miss anything. I pissed my boss off at work one day he put a plow and light kit on his truck lights didn't work right afterwards. I asked, did you read the directions. WTF is that going to tell me a couple hours d!cking around trying to figure it out he read the directions and can't remember what it was but right in the direction was something that wasn't obvious would cause a problem but the manufacturer had crossed that bridge and had the answer.

Bo69

Reaction score
First Name
Bodi
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
Thank you both, I should have read the instructions lol and now I will (if I can find them). I just assumed the light bulb was burnt out and that the problem would be solved by the new headlights but that is what I get for assuming!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
prenrag