82 chevy wiring problems

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

82squarebody

Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Truck Year
Truck Model
k20
Engine Size
I just bought a 82 chevy k 20 and every wire in the truck has been cut and spliced and moved around. I was wondering if anyone had a complete wiring schematics for me. I have head lights working and tail lights working now. No turn signals or brake lights nor dash lights.

highdesertrange

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
mike
Truck Year
Truck Model
k30
Engine Size
are we allowed to post links to other forums? there is a diesel forum that has shop manuals for square bodies available for down load for free. these include the wire schematics. we should have that here too. highdesertranger

89Suburban

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Paw Paw
Truck Year
Truck Model
Chevrolet Tahoe LT
Engine Size
5.3, 4WD
Sure

highdesertrange

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
mike
Truck Year
Truck Model
k30
Engine Size
ok this is from the Diesel Place forum. it's on their FAQ thread. scroll down to post #3 and you will see a list of manuals they have from 82-91. they would prefer if you down load them they are in PFD form and not scroll though the manual by just opening it. note to the mods here someone should copy these and make them available on this site. maybe we can find the rest of them 73-81. btw this hole section as well as the rest of their forum is very informative especially if you have a GM diesel. highdsertranger

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
btrain04