6x9 Subs...perhaps?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CaliDude76

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Sal
Truck Year
Nineteen Eighty Four
Truck Model
C-Ten (Custom Deluxe)
Engine Size
Three Fifty
In the pursuit of good sound clarity with deep bass... a square body owner such as my self, has to give up seat space...less I do a cut through (which is not going to happen to my goldie)

I've researched shallow mount subs..and such.. but one still has to move the seat up. Seeings that I'm 6 foot 230.. this is not a great idea....

Now.. I've came across these 6x9 subs..that would easliy be boxed up without giving up space... I'm wondering if anyone out there has used these, or knows anyone that has..

I'm thinking that these might be a great solution for bass... without compromising space....

any thoughts, or feedback gents???

attachment.php

Attachments

• Boschmann993GigaMid.jpg
    Boschmann993GigaMid.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 238
Last edited:

J Knight

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
John
Truck Year
82 Chevy
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
350ci
These are exactly what I need! Where did you find them?

CaliDude76

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Sal
Truck Year
Nineteen Eighty Four
Truck Model
C-Ten (Custom Deluxe)
Engine Size
Three Fifty
These are exactly what I need! Where did you find them?

Honestly, I just came across those researching online.. sort of by mistake. I've been reading that a set of those...or some like em boxed up and amped right can sound just as good as a 10 or 12 inch... especially in a small cab like a square has.

I've also seen that kicker has some too... and there's a few other brands that have these 6x9 "subs"....

Bagged Dually

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Kris
Truck Year
Truck Model
Engine Size
CUMMINS 12 valve
I ran into some 6" subs not long ago that would fit the bill for what you guys are looking for. I can't think of the brand right now,but if I remember right they sounded pretty good. The guy that had them had probably 20 of them in a huge box in a tracker lol. It took up the entire back and rear seating area. I would imagine only a couple...or 4 would sound good also. Food for thought anyway.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DucatiDave