40" long HD radiator w/ shroud & top mounts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

austinado16

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Truck Year
1990 w/307k miles on the clock
Truck Model
GMC V1500 Suburban SLE
Engine Size
5.7L TBI/4L60/3.42's
Just performed this upgrade to my Suburban, and while in the process of collecting all the parts, have enough to do one more truck. You can see my post here, to get an idea of how easy this upgrade is. http://www.gmsquarebody.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15474

Here's what you'll be getting from me:

-A 40" wide radiator that came out of a 1989 Suburban 454/R2500. It has an 8.5" transmission cooler. I just had this radiator professionally disassembled, rodded out, and rebuilt. My cost on that was $105. This radiator currently sells for $390 at autopartswarehouse

-A matching radiator fan shroud. (The shroud, closing panel, and top mount brackets are NLA from dealers. I called a week ago to see if there was any dealer stock showing anywhere in the US, at either the Chevy, or GMC dealers, and there is none.)

-A matching top closing panel.

-A matching pair of top mounting brackets w/ nice mounting pads installed.

I'd like $290 plus actual shipping via FedEx Ground (my zip is 93401 if you wan to calculate shipping. Figure about 60lbs and probably 48"L x 25"H x 19"W) Payment via the gift feature on Paypal.

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

austinado16

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Truck Year
1990 w/307k miles on the clock