$4, $3, $2, $1 Wholesaler Closeout Wipers at RockAuto.com

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RockAuto

Preferred Vendor
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
First Name
RockAuto
Truck Year
Truck Model
Engine Size
5.4L
A competitor switched suppliers for their private label wiper line and created one of the best Wholesaler Closeout bargains for RockAuto customers ever! First-quality wiper blades and refills made by Trico, including the latest "beam-style" blades and specialty products like Winter and Teflon blades, are now available priced under $4.

Examples:

$1 or less for OE Metal Refills and Twin Rail Metal Refills
$2 or less for AeroVantage
$3 or less for Heavy Duty Blade, Winter Blade, Exact Fit, and Winter Teflon Blade
$4 or less for Teflon Blade, Classic Blade, Teflon Shield, Innovision, Contour BB, and Neoform

Some of these wipers made by Trico originally cost more than $20! It is the perfect time to replace the wipers on your vehicles or stock up on the wipers your customers will need if you're a professional mechanic. As with all Wholesaler Closeouts, quantities are limited so get them while you can! Find wipers for your vehicle under "Wiper & Washer" in the RockAuto catalog.

www.RockAuto.com

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
What would you say shelf life is for wipers provided they stayed in their package and on the shelf in a garage?

I normally replace wipers due to weather exposure and not use because I have so many vehicles. They get dry rotted or stiff and don't wipe for crap. So I have to buy new ones for the 1 time I end up driving on a bad weather day.

Being most of my vehicles are squares, maybe I can stock up on several sets.

RockAuto

Preferred Vendor
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
First Name
RockAuto
Truck Year
Truck Model
Engine Size
5.4L
They will usually last quite some time if they are kept indoors and out of direct sunlight. As long as they are not exposed to the elements there should be a reasonable shelf life.

Thank you,

www.RockAuto.com

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogueakula