20x12 wheels or wider

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GoonSquad

Reaction score
First Name
William
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
Anyone have a 4x4 running 18x12 20x12 20x14 or 22x14 wheels? this is the set up im going to run just seeing whats out there. i had fuel octance on my other rig in 20x12 and loved them.

kleedus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Truck Year
1960 threw 91
Truck Model
c10 to k30
Engine Size
350 threw 454
i have been looking at the 20x12 fuel wheels for my crew cab i think the hostage was the one i liked. but i do not have them just want them.

VAL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
VAL
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10 SILVERADO
Engine Size
1986 fuel 20x12

picture.php

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
Ohhh Geez, we get teased with a Thurmbnail !!! :rolleyes:

For real. You can go with a bigger pic. We promise, your truck will get all the credit. We won't even notice the cat in the pic when you make it bigger !!! :rofl:

8T6K5

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jerry
Truck Year
Truck Model
K5
Engine Size
L98 350 TPI
Roads in the Old Pueblo are some of the shittiest I've ever driven/road on. I don't know how you do it with those wheels.

bucket

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Truck Year
'77, '78, '79, '84, '88
Truck Model
K5 thru K30
Engine Size
350-454
Ohhh Geez, we get teased with a Thurmbnail !!! :rolleyes:

For real. You can go with a bigger pic. We promise, your truck will get all the credit. We won't even notice the cat in the pic when you make it bigger !!! :rofl:

Cat? You mean dog?

You know, those big rims generally make me gag, but when combined with oversize mudflaps it really doesn't look all that bad. Please realize I'm not trying to take anything away from your truck (it looks very nice), big wheels just aren't my cup of tea.

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
Cat? You mean dog?

You know, those big rims generally make me gag, but when combined with oversize mudflaps it really doesn't look all that bad. Please realize I'm not trying to take anything away from your truck (it looks very nice), big wheels just aren't my cup of tea.

Thanks, just blow it for me. You're weren't supposed to mention dog. Pic is so small it looked like a cat. Get it???

bucket

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Truck Year
'77, '78, '79, '84, '88
Truck Model
K5 thru K30
Engine Size
350-454
Thanks, just blow it for me. You're weren't supposed to mention dog. Pic is so small it looked like a cat. Get it???

Well if it makes you feel any better, I had to really look at the pic to make sure, lol.

VAL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
VAL
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10 SILVERADO
Engine Size
picture.php
HERE YOU GO. I'M A MAJOR DOOMAAAS WHEN IT COMES TO PICS AND SUCH.

VAL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
VAL
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10 SILVERADO
Engine Size
picture.php
Here's another pic for ya'll. Oh and its a little dog, (Bitch actually), got out of my yard last month, and got fined $400 and 160 hours of animal control classes. No more pics for her.

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
OH damn !!! :drool: :manos: Awesome Truck.

That's just jacked up BS. I could see it for repeat offenders but that's ridiculous ******** cuz your dog got out.

As much as I hate the politics here, that's one things animal control isn't is ********. They are actually pet lovers themselves. I've actually reported my last Rott missing and they said, no haven't claimed one recently. 2 days later THEY CALLED ME, and said, we've got a call about a Rott hanging out at a residence about 1 1/2 miles from your house with a red collar, do want us to run and get it, or do you want the address? I said I'd go check it out and they said call them back if it isn't mine. It was mine.

Neighbor complained my Boxer was vicious. I said BS, no it's that dog over there. Mistaken identity, has to be. Told her hold on a minute. I went and got my dogs, no leash at all, let them out in the front yard, no fences, they sniffed her, was friendly, ran around the yard for about 5 minutes while we shot the ****, my dogs barely stepped into the yard next door I called them, they came right over back in my yard. The bad boxer came to the side fence started going off in his violent rage, my dogs looked at him for a second, and went right back to their sniffin around the yerd and paid no attention to the other dog trying to stir up ****. She finally said, No, this complaint can't be about your dogs, they're to sweet, and very well behaved and disciplined. And I said they only bark with good reason. They don't bark at other dogs or cats, or kids on bikes or nothing, but a meter man try coming in the gate, all hell breaks loose and thats what I want. She was cool and went and talked to the other guy, said I seen his violent temper this time, just make sure you get your fence fixed so he don't get out anymore. That was it. She could have wrote a fine for him and didn't. She could have fined me for no leash outside an unfenced yard, she didn't even mention it.

VAL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
VAL
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10 SILVERADO
Engine Size
8" all spring lift, 35/12.50/20 toyo mt

Latest posts

Forum statistics