205 tcase help!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Doug80

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Douglas
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
Ok my tcase is leaking at the front output I already found the one seal I would need that is round but I need to know part numbers and names for the second one. It pretty much looks like a carb gasket that goes between the carb and the intake. Any info/help would be greatly appreciated.

MadOgre

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
NA
Truck Year
NA
Truck Model
NA
Engine Size
NA
Ok my tcase is leaking at the front output I already found the one seal I would need that is round but I need to know part numbers and names for the second one. It pretty much looks like a carb gasket that goes between the carb and the intake. Any info/help would be greatly appreciated.

You can use a sheet of gasket material and use a small hammer to gently tap the imprint of the mating surface into the gasket material. Just keep tapping with the hammer and it will cut the gasket on the edge of the mating surface. You will end up with a perfectly matched gasket. Use a ball peen hammer to get the bolt holes.

I did this for my 4x4 adapter and it has never leaked.

highdesertrange

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
mike
Truck Year
Truck Model
k30
Engine Size
why are you pulling the flange? leave the flange in place and just replace the seal. highdesertranger

Doug80

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Douglas
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
Ok guys I got the gaskets and everything I need but I was wondering what is the tq for the nut that is on the shaft coming out of the tcase that holds the flange the driveshaft bolts to? Having issues finding it?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
garrettkeith